"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Rate my Looks?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Alright guys, the links have been pulled. I can't leave these pictures up here forever or I'm gonna end up getting doxxed. I appreciate all the feedback though, I'll work on all of that stuff for sure.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I had a feeling it would come down to that lol. Another Blue Pilled lie that I’ve been fed. My voice is extremely, extremely proper. I’m gonna basically gonna have to re-do my wardrobe and learn how to talk and walk more thug-like. It really could take a while. And I hate long hair, so I’ll trade in the buzzcut for some 360 Waves. Might as well grow a beard too so that I have that masculine look, right? The only way I can see my voice changing is recording myself and learning to talk again basically.
No need to "change yourself" per se, just improve yourself for yourself. You need to improve yourself for you, not for others. Once you do that, others tend to notice and are drawn to you if the improvement is significant and helps move you forward in life.
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
And if I’m gonna be real, I don’t think thugmaxxxing will work for me. That’s just not me. I’ve tried it before. I’m honestly probably just gonna go for a sexy nerd persona. I mean I like classical music, not really a fan of mumble rap... I’m just not a “hood” person. Although I could at least look like one.

Leather jackets are freaking dope. I’ve absolutely gotta get me one.
If you’re a smart and maybe even kinda geeky guy, just own it dude. It’s not a negative attribute. We live in an anti-intellectual climate lately and it breeds this dumb idea that being smart is a disadvantage somehow.

It’s only bad to be geeky if you’re also weedy and weak-willed, which tends to be the case with many intelligent people because they don’t have the time/willpower to build up physique and personal skills (hence the nerd stereotype). But if you’re well rounded being intelligent/geeky is a plus to most women.

In fact many girls will go nuts for you if you show off your intellect. Any guy can say “i wnt 2 fakk u?” and she will get tons of guys who are thick and send that nonsense to her all the time.

Then you turn up and you’ve read her fave book and can explain some flirty BS about how you think quantum physics relates to good sex and suddenly she‘s fascinated by that because it’s unique.

Regarding dressing up gangsta...if you’re not actually a tough inner city type it just looks ridiculous. My view a lot of the time when I see these “thugs” is “Wow, that tryhard idiot from the suburbs listened to some classic Tupac and now he thinks he’s Al Capone LOL.”
Fairly sure 90% of girls also make this assessment...except maybe the really dumb and trashy ones that you don’t want anyway.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
I really just responded to this thread to tell you your black. I guess i find making that comment very funny. I mean thanks captain obvious.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Not everything is about race fam
I know but due to the current racial tension in society due to the current political environment I like to make light of it and rock the boat. I don't care about race really but i like to troll liberals especially if they're non-white. I just kid though.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
Leather jackets are freaking dope. I’ve absolutely gotta get me one.
Meant to say for this, hit up a second-hand store/thrift shop if you want to get one. A good one will get better as it's worn in and will be resistant to damage or damp, so its age will actually improve it over something you just pulled off a shelf new.

Over here in the UK I got 3 amazing leather jackets second hand for £50. Hang them out to air for a while and you're left with something unique and great looking for a tiny price.

My local men's fashion store has a black leather jacket very similar to the one I wear on nights out...they priced it at £1100.
Second hand I got mine for £25.

In my view only a chump would spend so much money when you can get one for £15-20 and people at parties will literally stop and tell you how good it looks. The only time I don't wear mine is when I'm trying to hit on a vegan girl ;)
 
Top