Rate HB

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why I check here maybe once a week. You guys are full of sh*t.
There is nothing wrong with this woman.

You guys are all chasing girls in the genetic 3%, 8,9,10s but most of you guys are not in the 3% of male looks, or the 3% of income.

Ive seen a myriad of male pictures here and maybe 1 of 2 regular posters have model good looks to command such ludicrous standards.. and i think it may be like 1 millionaire poster here.

This woman is very f#ckable should be no shame in it
Get a grip dudes..
This.

I was scrolling this thread waiting to see a post like this. You guys a full of shít. She's about average. Losing a little weight gives her an extra point or so. But some of your arrogant replies give the impression that you dudes are exclusively hitting upper echelon dimes when all of us here know that's not the case.

Like Cola said you guys are not in 3% looks or income.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP asked us to rate her which everyone did. You don't have to be good looking or rich to objectively rate someone elses attractiveness. That's like telling someone you can't say Johnny Manziel sucks because you're not an NFL player. She's a 5 maybe a 6 at best and no one is going to pretend she's hot because she isn't.

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 5.

I would sleep with her, but wouldn't date her.

Some chubby girls can actually be great in bed. Though if you feel that she's developing feelings, you have to back off.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd definitely stick my **** in her.

The question is how much effort am I willing to tolerate to do so?

For her, she is at the lower end of women I would bother messing with. This means her behavior has to be perfect to be anything more than a once in a blue moon ****.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AlexLefty1
Man stfu. Look how long ive been here dont lecture me on pua theory.
Everyone wants 9s and 10s and they know it.
To screw them, there needs to be something extraordinary about you.
Be it looks, money or status.
Mr average looks, with the average car and the average job, the average personality and average social circle is not bedding 10s on the regular.
Maybe 6s and 7s but not 10s.

Anyone saying otherwise is lying.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola I can respect your expertise, but the fact is I do not waste my time on anything below a solid 7+
my history is full of nothing but 7-10, regularly 8. Dont dog the rest of us because you cant pull HB

the HB in question for this thread is a 5, mby a 6 on her best day

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yea... I'm a little perturbed cuz wtf....
So I'm stuvck being the a hole who only follows looks ...
Cuz I've kept my body and face in check and would like my friends to do so as well.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do we rate her before....still same face. Just natural complexion...not heavy make up like white chicks...but I opted to have some privacy as little as it is.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Sideways, back at it again with the white girl pics!

I'd rate her a holy sh*t get a grip you're insecure / 10

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I was watching a movie and couldn't help notice how much this actress, Margot Robbie

looked like my date in Holland
I rated her a HB9 (22yo) and didn't consider her out of my league, neither did she to me obviously

some may rate her a 10, or a 8?

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole rating thing is completely adolescent.."hey guys, look how hot my girlfriend is..." Grow up. If you like someone who cares what other people think. I com.end the guys who are attractive enough to sleep with gorgeous women and won't go near anyone else. Well done.
Those guys who are happy with the women you are with, even though they arent perfect. You are the majority. Don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't be happy or you are a failure because you are not kicking cheerleaders and centrefolds out of your bed every morning.
The harsh reality is that most men date someone closish to their age. I am 46. That means 35+. The number of hb9 in that age group is less than in the 20s. I have nothing in common with the 20yr old crowd anyway.

I thought being a man was about choosing who you wanted to be with and not letting other people bully or con you into making choices. "I would have to be drunk to **** her. She's only an hb4" How about you fvck who you want to fvck. I'll fvck who I want to fvck.