Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rat Utopia Reconsidered.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About ten years ago I posted a thread on Calhouns Seminal work on Mice and Rats his"Behavioural Sink".
our little group is somewhat reflective of Society at large and many of the Rat Utopia Groups that evolved can be seen in our members...Not saying we have any cannibals or murderers yet LOL...But the evolution we are part of and reflect are certainly worth considering in the light of this interesting article

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
medium.com is a notorious paywall site

Can you copy & paste what's in that article?
I refuse to click on that link.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Tilex,
This site will only take 10.000 words...There is no Paywall.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was looking hopeful for a while with WFH. But now all the inhuman resource departments are demanding 2 days a week in the office. So back into the box we all go.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Download Firefox and then download this free browser extension to bypass any paywall on a news site

It was looking hopeful for a while with WFH. But now all the inhuman resource departments are demanding 2 days a week in the office. So back into the box we all go.
It's because they have a multi year lease on those office spaces, they don't want it to go to "waste". They claim it's for productivity but we all know that is BS.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:

The mouse is a simple creature, but it must develop the skills for courtship, child-rearing, territorial defense and personal role fulfillment on the domestic and communal front. If such skills fail to develop, the individual will neither reproduce nor find a productive role within society.

As with mice, all species will grow older and gradually die out. There is nothing to suggest human society isn’t prone to the same developments that led to the demise of Universe 25.

If the number of qualified individuals exceeds the number of openings in society, chaos and alienation will be the inevitable outcomes.
Individuals raised under the latter conditions will lack any relation to the real world. Physiological fulfillment will be their only drive in life.

Just as mice thrive on a set of complex behaviors, the concern for others developed in post-industrial human skills and understandings is vital to man’s continuance as a species. The loss of these attributes within a civilization could lead to its collapse

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oddly medium shows signed in users a paywall, the same link opened in incognito(gues user) doesn't show the paywall.