Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rape accusations

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz is probably a woman role playing as a man on this forum. Remember that snarky person? Or there was another feminist on here role playing as a man trying to influence and inject her ideology into the forum. Also Gaylan. The white man hated black feminist dude.
You people should make up ur minds abt me.

1st the ladies accuse me of being pro rapist.

Then I had some of the kavanaugh thread say something similar, well almost.

Then soulforge is here claiming I'm a feminist haha

And now you're saying I'm a female

There were others who said I'm naughty ninja and some said I'm some other dude resurrected from some other banned poster.

I guess I'm just so super....

Just a super...man.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to say I don't think any of my exes would ever falsely accuse me or anyone of rape. I've never felt like that would happen to me. I doubt it ever will.
Would you want to play soccer in a minefield even if there was only one mine?

The longer you play the numbers game, the more you’re at risk.

Any girl who is crazy is a risk. It’s impossible to be sure who isn’t crazy or who won't turn on you.

Any man who is low enough value is at risk, but any man who is high enough value is also at risk. Girl wants a relationship with you, but you don’t? Oops, you sexually assaulted her.

Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if he is.. He seems to push narratives without any substantial proof.. And he does throw girly tantrums!

What people like SPAZ don't realise is, they are contributing towards this insane society, where due process is now taking a back seat.

Just an accusation is enough.. who cares about evidence. Imagine if we keep going down this road, how much worse will things be in 5 or 10 years time?

No man will be safe!
They'll completely pussify boys in the public school system is what will happen. They'll try and teach them to not act like boys and to out all women on a pedestal. Liberals have already infiltrated our public school system and have begun injecting this poison into the minds of children m

I don't understand the leftists that come to this forum. Do they not see what's happening? Or maybe they do not care. It's crazy to me.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend who was also accused of forcing hinself on her when it was found she gave him a bl0wjob.

She was a Christian girl who was saving herself for marriage and had to protect her reputation.

She had given me a bl0wjob a few weeks earlier but I made sure we were much more discrete about it.
Maybe she shouldn't have done that if she didn't want to be judged.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see someone who's converted to my line of thinking from the Cosby thread.

I made a good case point didn't I ?
lol, this is how I've always felt, you had nothing to do with it.

I wish I had good solutions for this. I have one friend who was repeatedly raped by her brother and another friend who was repeatedly raped by her father and another friend who's boyfriend took her into the woods while she was fall down drunk and raped her (they had never had sex before, she was a virgin). My ex's family members have all been sexually assaulted. ex MIL by her step dad, ex SIL by the same step dad, Ex by scoutmaster, Ex BIL by their neighbor. I have other friends whom have felt as if they were taken advantage of as well.

The only one who told was the girl who was getting raped by her father and my EX MIL. Both were slut shamed and told it was their fault (they were both about 14 when it started). The rest didnt tell because of the shame, doubt and the possibility of a he said she said. Probably other reasons as well.

A friend of mine was raped by someone who broke into her house in the middle of the night. He almost killed her via strangulation so she wouldn't fight back. Then his defense was "it was consensual rough sex". He was a sex offender out on parole so that didn't fly.

I've never had a friend tell me they were going to levy false charges against a man, and I've never encountered that situation n my circle of friends, but I have a LOT of friend who were legitimately assaulted.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think it's ok for men to be treated like this because it might help a couple more rapists be convicted that otherwise might not be?

Look at it this way. Either some innocent men will be sacrificed in the off chance that dealing with accusations like this might help a handful of more rapists to be convicted or a couple of women will have to not receive justice and be sacrificed so that 100% of innocent men will never have their lives negatively affected by false accusations.

Someone is going to have to take one for the team. In my opinion men have been taking one for the team for a long time because men have always been expendable. Even after equal rights men are STILL treated as expendable and these false rape accusations are a prime example of that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I wish I had good solutions for this. I have one friend who was repeatedly raped by her brother and another friend who was repeatedly raped by her father and another friend who's boyfriend took her into the woods while she was fall down drunk and raped her (they had never had sex before, she was a virgin). My ex's family members have all been sexually assaulted. ex MIL by her step dad, ex SIL by the same step dad, Ex by scoutmaster, Ex BIL by their neighbor. I have other friends whom have felt as if they were taken advantage of as well.

The only one who told was the girl who was getting raped by her father and my EX MIL. Both were slut shamed and told it was their fault (they were both about 14 when it started). The rest didnt tell because of the shame, doubt and the possibility of a he said she said. Probably other reasons as well.

A friend of mine was raped by someone who broke into her house in the middle of the night. He almost killed her via strangulation so she wouldn't fight back. Then his defense was "it was consensual rough sex". He was a sex offender out on parole so that didn't fly.

I've never had a friend tell me they were going to levy false charges against a man, and I've never encountered that situation n my circle of friends, but I have a LOT of friend who were legitimately assaulted.
I've known some people who were raped.

I've even known some rapist via being attached to a prison NGO that focuses on rehabilitation.

I've been accused of s€xual misconduct by a female colleague in my early 20's that's been completely debunked by the company's HR. I was just lucky there that the accuser was a Chinese from China and my former HR ladies were somehow skeptical of Chinese ladies, anyhow she got sacked when a hidden camera proofed my version of events.

Experiencing all these, I couldn't agree more that men should be punished severely up until life imprisonment, I don't fvcking care if anyone calls me a feminist, I'd even support the death penalty for child rapist. I've seen the effect it has on girls who grows up and later marries. It's fvcks them badly and their entire family gets suckered into it.

I'm also in support of those women making false accusations to be jailed, even whipped and I don't fvcking care if some feminist calls me a barbarian from hell.

Fvck I'll be proud to be called those if I get more people to support this stand.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Rape hoaxes are just another symptom of the disease: jewish infiltration, subversion and destruction of western society. Let's not lose sight of the forest for the trees.

All of these problems, rape hoaxes, feminism, lgbtq, civil rights, "human rights" etc are jewish lies to subvert natural racial identity, family, nation, and laws.

It's big picture time: look at who's in control rather than at the symptoms of their control.
It's true that an extremely disproportionate amount of notable radical feminists were Jewish. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists

http://www.returnofkings.com/72572/...sh-presence-in-the-american-feminist-movement

If one simply searches for “list of feminists” on Wikipedia, the page you’re directed to contains 770 names dating all the way back to the 13th century. The most comprehensive database when searching google for “list of feminists” seems to be Wikipedia.

Let’s be as fair as possible here and assume that the Wikipedia list of 770 feminists contains no Jewish feminists. So let’s add the 114 Jewish feminists to this list to get a total of 884 Wikipedia worthy feminists. We then take 114 divided by 884 and multiply by 100. The percentage of Wikipedia reported feminists of Jewish descent comes to 12.9%.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The naacp was invented and run by jews.
Every prominent communist was or is a jew.
The leaders of nambla are jews.

Everything subversive and sick about society is a creation of the warped jewish mind.
Citation required on the naacp allegation.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
This is common knowledge, or so I thought. Start with a search on "joel spingarn." Or, do a search for the naacp's 1st black president. I think it was in the 70's but every president before that was jewish.

"Civil rights" is code word for white genocide.
Reeeeee!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What's this ?

Even rape is the creation of Jew's ?

Lol. I'd bet, if an overhead bird drops some shiet on both your heads, it's gonna be the Jew's fault too.

Granted, they're cunning motherfvckers when it comes to business and I've dealt with some. As a result I've come out better skilled and made my own killing.

There's nothing really special abt them, it's just that they've highly skilled in business dealings.

So is the Chinese and they are even worse then the Japanese and Jew's combined.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ever loving fvck?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You've never gotten a bl0wjob except from a man. Stop frontin like you're straight.
You have this thing going on with Jews and homos.

People will start to think you were jilted by a Jewish homo....

That explains a lot of those resentment brewing inside all your postings.

Have you tried to reconcile with your inner darkness?

Or even tried counselling, perhaps it will help bring to fore what you've repressed for so long and fought so hard to keep hidden ?

Anyhow I wish you all the best.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
So where is your "current girlfriend" lol. Obviously you don't have one and never have. Post a video with her since you "impose your frame" as an "alpha male dj". You are so full of sh1t, everyone can see right through you.
I think he's kind of full of sh1t because he always makes it sound like he always has it together and has never had problems in life. Real people on here talk about the ups and downs they go through. He just acts like he's above every one, but doesn't post a picture, and never reveals any fault. People like this usually feel they have something to prove and hide. Really makes you think. I also wonder what his alternate account is. What kind of loser makes alternate accounts and pretends to be someone else.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Alternate accounts ?

Doesn't post pictures ?

Careful abt the alternate accounts thingy, captmurca will feel slighted. He's notorious for being banned and creating new ones.

Picture ? You just need to scroll through my postings to find those pictures or "prove". Plenty of guys has challenged and failed. But if you like some new ones, post yours 1st, I'll tag along. Funny, every single one of them can't post the same. But Richardthefrog did. He's the only one that did. Will you be as brave as Richard? Or you'd prefer to hide behind mommies skirt like the others ?

While captmurca can't even produce a single greeting via text from a single female in the entire year, just like his other banned accounts did.

Shocking!

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Alternate accounts ?

Doesn't post pictures ?

Careful abt the alternate accounts thingy, captmurca will feel slighted. He's notorious for being banned and creating new ones.

Picture ? You just need to scroll through my postings to find those pictures or "prove". Plenty of guys has challenged and failed. But if you like some new ones, post yours 1st, I'll tag along. Funny, every single one of them can't post the same. But Richardthefrog did. He's the only one that did. Will you be as brave as Richard? Or you'd prefer to hide behind mommies skirt like the others ?

While captmurca can't even produce a single greeting via text from a single female in the entire year, just like his other banned accounts did.

Shocking!
So not only are you a small minded fool, but a coward too?