Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rape accusations

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
If as a society we took rape accusations less seriously i think it would make it less likely that a man's life and reputation would be destroyed. How can we make it so people don't make a big deal out of rape or sexual assault? Because women will always falsely accuse, you can't really stop them, but you can take away the incentive to lie.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Those accused should also be anonymous and if it is found the accuser lied then she should be subjected to the same sentence he would have received.
I think she should be subjected to a worse punishment because not only is she hurting an innocent man, but she's marganalizing the plight of real victims and future victims.

The more women that falsely accuse. The less seriously society will take accusers. Only women are to blame for this.

Also the way feminism and leftists have trained young naive women to basically perceive and condemn men in general makes it easy for them to mistreat men in general. The and way the nazis rationalized doing what they did to the jews.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is, white knights assuming women tell the truth.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is, white knights assuming women tell the truth.
I don't understand why society is like this. It's always been like this. I don't believe for a moment that the majority of women were ever oppressed. I think a small minority of women were mistreated by their husbands, but to assume that most women were is just white knight f@ggotry.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose this depends on one's definition of rape.

The Marxust colleges have worked to expand it so as to maximize demonization of men.

Changed your mind in the morning, now it's regret rape.

Ever felt uneasy when a man possibly hit on you? Sexual assault.

Feel pressured to kiss a man (even if he did not pressure you)? Sexual assault.
I know, this is what makes the situation so difficult. Women need to learn to feel empowered to say no when they want to say no AND to accept responsibility for situations where they absolutely made a decision to engage in an activity.

IMO - as a woman there is no shame in regretting your decision - maybe it wasnt a great idea to sleep with/make out with/etc that guy. But LEARN from the situation. Regret does not/should not EVER equal sexual assault, but it does provide a learning moment and a chance to re define your standards.

I think one of the issues is that women are slut shamed for having a high partner count. There's a lot of shame directed at females if they are sexual beings. Even on this website you guys slut shame women for riding the "c0ck carousel" False accusations are one way of deflecting the idea that you are a slut. It's unfortunate

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
There is no justification for a false accusation, and the false accuser should pay for bringing false allegations, but the problem isnt as widespread as you think it is.

Only 2-8% of rapes are falsely reported, the same percentage as for other felonies

34 out of every 100 rapes are reported, that would mean that 2.4 of those reported rapes are false accusations

https://www.ourresilience.org/what-you-need-to-know/myths-and-facts/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States
Only 8% of false accusations are PROVEN to be false. It's probably way more than 8%, we don't really know. Regardless we could solve this in two ways. Either decriminalization of rape or keep the man's name private until you can prove he did it.

If the rape isn't reported you can't know about it and therefore those numbers you posted are unverifiable and don't hold any weight. It's like lying to post statistics like this and passing them off as accurate.

You saying "it's not ok to falsely accuse a man" and saying how your against women lying about rape doesn't mean anything to me because it does absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening.

Now if you supported laws being created that prevented the man's name from being made public until it can be Proven he did it, then I would think you actually care about fairness.

Many statistics used by feminists or even mainstream society are not accurate and half-truths anyways, like the claim that 1 in 5 women on college campuses are sexually assaulted or raped, the cdc uses this statistic on its web site, but its a misleading and ultimately untrue statistic.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I know, this is what makes the situation so difficult. Women need to learn to feel empowered to say no when they want to say no AND to accept responsibility for situations where they absolutely made a decision to engage in an activity.

IMO - as a woman there is no shame in regretting your decision - maybe it wasnt a great idea to sleep with/make out with/etc that guy. But LEARN from the situation. Regret does not/should not EVER equal sexual assault, but it does provide a learning moment and a chance to re define your standards.

I think one of the issues is that women are slut shamed for having a high partner count. There's a lot of shame directed at females if they are sexual beings. Even on this website you guys slut shame women for riding the "c0ck carousel" False accusations are one way of deflecting the idea that you are a slut. It's unfortunate
Women should be slut shamed, that is natural reaction for a man to not desire a serious relationship with a promiscuous woman. In fact women should have to reveal their past to men who they wanted a serious relationship with because by concealing your sexual history your denying the man from Making an informed decision and thus preventing his ability to properly consent.

No man wants to be in a long term serious relationship with a slvt. That is normal. It's very easy for a woman to have a lot of sexual partners all she has to do is exist. For a man it is different. It's not an unfair double standard at all.

I don't expect a woman to be a virgin, but I think it's immoral for a woman to lie about her past to deceive a man into committing to her. Lying is about control and manipulation.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose this depends on one's definition of rape.

The Marxust colleges have worked to expand it so as to maximize demonization of men.

Changed your mind in the morning, now it's regret rape.

Ever felt uneasy when a man possibly hit on you? Sexual assault.

Feel pressured to kiss a man (even if he did not pressure you)? Sexual assault.

This..

I believe the accused name should remain anonymous, up until substantial evidence has been found.

If it turns out the charges are false.. then that female should be named and shamed, and should receive some type of sentence!

False accusation of rape, or any other crime can quite literally destroy a mans life.

This current age we live in, it seems men are being found GUILTY before any evidence has been provided, and even from cases dating back 30 years!

This is why i suggested the likes of SPAZ should join the feminist movement, so they can continue this agenda of accusation and guilt, even in the absence of EVIDENCE.

We are creating a very dangerous world for our future generation.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turd Flinging Monkey was falsely accused of rape.

When “Yes Means Yes” hit college campuses, that was the moment he went MGTOW.

If you were to ask him, he probably would have a solution for this problem: take women’s rights away. Take away their right to vote.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Turd Flinging Monkey was falsely accused of rape.

When “Yes Means Yes” hit college campuses, that was the moment he went MGTOW.

If you were to ask him, he probably would have a solution for this problem: take women’s rights away. Take away their right to vote.
Who?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no justification for a false accusation, and the false accuser should pay for bringing false allegations, but the problem isnt as widespread as you think it is.

Only 2-8% of rapes are falsely reported, the same percentage as for other felonies

34 out of every 100 rapes are reported, that would mean that 2.4 of those reported rapes are false accusations

https://www.ourresilience.org/what-you-need-to-know/myths-and-facts/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States
I think those stats are rapidly changing. Kavanaugh is a prime example of how accusations are now enough to rally thousands of people to derail a man based on one woman's accusations. Aziz Ansari was another one. If the woman hadn't basically explained how she thought a bad date was sexual assault then he probably would have ended up with more heat. Luckily, he picked an idiot to take home that night.

But going down the line, mattress girl turned out to be a lie. She was begging him for anal sex via text days after he "raped" her. She admitted to friends that it was bull**** and they came forward when it all started to blow up. The guy in that story was kicked out of university and persecuted for years until the real story came out. His life is forever tarnished based on a bull**** lie that the media gobbled up and spat out everywhere. I've also had a friend accused of a rape I know first hand he didn't do. She was drinking and horny and hitting on guys, including myself, all night. I saw her leave with my friend lucid enough to be making decisions. My friend had posters put up doxxing him as a rapist. In a small town, this was a big deal. She never faced punishment despite it being reported to the police.

But this idea now that we should start destroying men before there is evidence of a crime is unforgivable. Anyone who's tweeted #believewomen #believevictims is guilty of demonizing men. I'm all for #metoo outing men when there's evidence, Cosby and Harvey are great examples of what can happen. But those 2-8% of false accusations are important. We've all now seen the damage they can do. I have had it happen to a friend and I care about those men.

I've also had female friends who were raped in such a way that it was impossible to prosecute. I feel for them and I believe them as a friend. But the law needs to be impartial and weighted on the burden of proof or we descend back into the witch trials. #metoo is the modern "witch, witch!".

I also strongly believe women should protect themselves from rape the same way men protect themselves from assaults and muggings. Men are constantly on guard for this stuff. Guys to avoid because they look like they're up for a fight. Neighborhoods that are dodgy at 3am. I encourage women in my life to learn Krav Maga, develop situational awareness and care about where they are. Just like men do silently all their lives.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
He has a Youtube channel.
Oh I thought you were calling me a Turd Flinging Monkey.

I was going to say I don't think any of my exes would ever falsely accuse me or anyone of rape. I've never felt like that would happen to me. I doubt it ever will.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I think those stats are rapidly changing. Kavanaugh is a prime example of how accusations are now enough to rally thousands of people to derail a man based on one woman's accusations. Aziz Ansari was another one. If the woman hadn't basically explained how she thought a bad date was sexual assault then he probably would have ended up with more heat. Luckily, he picked an idiot to take home that night.

But going down the line, mattress girl turned out to be a lie. She was begging him for anal sex via text days after he "raped" her. She admitted to friends that it was bull**** and they came forward when it all started to blow up. I've also had a friend accused of a rape I know first hand he didn't do. She was drinking and horny and hitting on guys, including myself, all night. I saw her leave with my friend lucid enough to be making decisions. My friend had posters put up doxxing him as a rapist. In a small town, this was a big deal. She never faced punishment despite it being reported to the police.

But this idea now that we should start destroying men before there is evidence of a crime is unforgivable. Anyone who's tweeted #believewomen #believevictims is guilty of demonizing men. I'm all for #metoo outing men when there's evidence, Cosby and Harvey are great examples of what can happen. But those 2-8% of false accusations are important. We've all now seen the damage they can do. I have had it happen to a friend and I care about those men.

I've also had female friends who were raped in such a way that it was impossible to prosecute. I feel for them and I believe them as a friend. But the law needs to be impartial and weighted on the burden of proof or we descend back into the witch trials. #metoo is the modern "witch, witch!".
Our society takes this sh1t so seriously they are ready to lynch alleged rapists. It's insane. Maybe we should just stop taking it so seriously to begin with and take it down a notch.

It's almost like our society considers rape almost as bad as murder. That's insane.

Sorry to hear about your female friends that were raped, that's horrible. But your right the law has to be impartial and it should be proven. Not all crimes can be prevented including rape. What we can do is prevent 100% of innocent men from having their lives ruined because of false accusations.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our society takes this sh1t so seriously they are ready to lynch alleged rapists. It's insane. Maybe we should just stop taking it so seriously to begin with and take it down a notch.

It's almost like our society considers rape almost as bad as murder. That's insane.
Rape might be worse than murder. I'd rather be dead than subject to a life of torment. Rape is an awful crime. We should lynch actual rapists, but only with undeniable evidence.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Rape might be worse than murder. I'd rather be dead than subject to a life of torment. Rape is an awful crime. We should lynch actual rapists, but only with undeniable evidence.
Well idk. Losing your life is forever. Rape victims can still be helped and fully recover i think.

Rapists were probably abused when they were young. Raping isn't a normal behavior and rapists are mentally ill i think. Don't you think a rapist can be rehabilitated and eventually be turned into a productive member of society? Maybe even do something to help rape victims or prevent rape. You never know.

Do you think a rapist is worse than a woman with borderline personality disorder, or really fvcked up women who string naive guys along and emotionally torture/bully them? I think people can be just as cruel or worse without even touching someone. Just think about all then men who've killed themselves or ruined their life as a result of a bdp woman.

I think it's subjective. It's probably less worse for a man to smack his woman once or twice than a bdp like woman who psychologically torments some poor sap who can see the forest for the trees.

Plus think about this. All throughout history women were raped and survived ok. Maybe there is something built into them psychology that helps them adapt and be fine. It happened all the time during wars. You ever seen two cats fvck? It's a rape everytime.

Rape is horrible and wrong but i think it's more damaging to teach women that they're ruined if they're raped and that it's hard to get over. Sometimes it's better to convince someone that they're going to be fine and they'll fully recover.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
This..

I believe the accused name should remain anonymous, up until substantial evidence has been found.

If it turns out the charges are false.. then that female should be named and shamed, and should receive some type of sentence!

False accusation of rape, or any other crime can quite literally destroy a mans life.

This current age we live in, it seems men are being found GUILTY before any evidence has been provided, and even from cases dating back 30 years!

This is why i suggested the likes of SPAZ should join the feminist movement, so they can continue this agenda of accusation and guilt, even in the absence of EVIDENCE.

We are creating a very dangerous world for our future generation.
Spaz is probably a woman role playing as a man on this forum. Remember that snarky person? Or there was another feminist on here role playing as a man trying to influence and inject her ideology into the forum. Also Gaylan. The white man hated black feminist dude.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I see someone who's converted to my line of thinking from the Cosby thread.

I made a good case point didn't I ?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spaz is probably a woman role playing as a man on this forum. Remember that snarky person? Or there was another feminist on here role playing as a man trying to influence and inject her ideology into the forum. Also Gaylan. The white man hated black feminist dude.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is.. He seems to push narratives without any substantial proof.. And he does throw girly tantrums!

What people like SPAZ don't realise is, they are contributing towards this insane society, where due process is now taking a back seat.

Just an accusation is enough.. who cares about evidence. Imagine if we keep going down this road, how much worse will things be in 5 or 10 years time?

No man will be safe!