"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ranting..fun.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
So I've been talking to this girl lately. I'd say shes a HB8[her face, lol, reminds me of a mouse. others have agreed on this lol] but I'm not tryin to mack it really since one fom my friends messed with her in the past.
Well since I'm DJ i guess, me not trying only brought her trying to attract me even more. W/e i thought: shes hott, but no, just no. Shes got some baggage, along with the friend thing. not a good idea.
Convo 2 nights ago:
me: So what're u thinkin about?
her: guys.
her: you know, hott, datable
her: bangable guys.
her: like you. you're all three ;-)
me: lol..thanks?

now whenever i get online n shes on, she usually jumps to IM me like instant. I'd probably hit it but then today shes like:
"I was chilling witrh Erick until 2:00 this morning." Thats special. Ericks just happens to be a student at GMU. I believe hes a freshman there, maybe a sophmore.
Let me get this straight: now college guys r goign for MY women?I'm a sophmore in highschool. I haven't even had to worry about Seniors going for my girls[the senior n junior class at my school is STACKED with hotties].
Wtf though?
Seriously...what does she see in him anyways? Hes a college guy going for highschoolers. ...that sickens me lol.
Lay off man. To me, when I'ma senior, fi I'mas big as some of them are...**** messing with even a sophmore girl would be liek ****ing a stickfigure whose half my height. Itd be weird.

How **** am I supposed to DJ[thoguh tis working for me i guess...but i'ms itll lossed] girls who can get College DJs[if you can call them that?]??

Has the male race gone completely mad? Are we the DJs the only ones who have a level fo decency?

Not sure where I was headed with this all..i jsut tohught i'd elt you all know what is going through my mind currently. This flu-induced thread might very-likely be useless..if so feel free to close.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Uhm, you say your not interested in this chick, then when she dates someone else you get all pissy.

I won't close it (even though i really wanna use my new mod powers ;))

But you do need to realize chicks are stupid, for some reason they like older guys, so don't blame him and don't blame her.

You said you don't even like this chick, so just get over it.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Its not about this one chick, lol. Sorry I'm in a ****ty mood. Being stuck at home, sick as **** and being bored didn't do much for my mind today.

I don't care about this chick. I made this because this was just another story to add to the list of girls who fall for the older guys. When you're in college, if you can honestly tell me you'll even lay a finger on a highschool girl[not counting seniors and possibly juniors] then I think you just lost some of my respect.

But in the end I guess girls who fall for the older-guy thing simply for social status aren't really worth my thoughts or time.
Maybe I'm lying to myself, but its a good way to coverup being confused and pissed.
lol.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I'd never go for anyone younger than a senior, thats just creepy.

But i'm bored so i'm gonna fix your spelling errors :p
 
Top