Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rant: Getting So Tired Of OLD Lately. WTF.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
IMG_20211104_150031_614.jpg
IMG_20211104_184947_733.jpg
IMG_20211105_124456_933.jpg

The less effort I put into OLD, the better my results were. I still vastly prefer Cold Approach though

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Cold Approaching should be bread and butter for every men walking the earth......

Growing up, that was all me and my homeboys did, at the mall, grocery stores, Walmart hell anywhere lol, we would do it like a game, and whoever was too pvssy to approach(there's always 1) he didn't hear the end of it until he redeemed himself.

When I was even younger my older brothers/his friends use to do the same and they use to "MAKE" Me approach girls. I didn't have a choice.

The only thing about cold Approaching is it takes "balls" something that 97% of men lack these days, literally......

Some of the easiest lays I've got and my friends have gotten have come from Approaching random girls.

All the biggest players I ever known in my life cold approached constantly, even the "hot guys" who usually have women come on to them, guess what?? They still approach lol.

Leave the OLD on the backburner, go out and approach women,

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Brother, I tend to agree. But in the case of the “hi” “hi” thing leading to a ghost : you call it low effort on her part but in normative gender relations women expect chase. Replying to hi with hi is definitely low effort. Might I suggest trying to hook with something witty related to their profiles or pics? Or he’ll even a smart assed comment, sometimes outrage garners a reaction.

Anyway yes whatever barely acceptable quality there was is rapidly declining.
2019 when I started using it again it was bad then too of course but nothing like it is now. Was much more better looking women on the OLD sites and apps. Seems around May 2020 it took a big decline. Even then you could still get replies and just after a couple messages get their phone number about 70 percent of the time.

Right now it's horrible. I said in another thread not only less decent women, but more fatties, bad teeth and tats. The clean, attractive women are few and far between now compared to a few years back.

The OLD sites are getting more desperate for money too. Places liek Match taking features away and making more ala cart. Their bottom lines must be hurting. Tinder and bumble give you less swipes before you have to upgrade as well.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok bros. So I took some of your advice here and I went to Photofeeler and paid for a 40 respondent review of my main profile pic (attached below is the results). Cool service. I don’t know how accurate but apparently my photo/look is good.

So then with that issue aside, I feel most of you bros are saying I should wow them with some witty messages. Yet 1 or 2 of you have said low effort is fine too.

My personal approach has been to not over invest in chatting at the beginning. I’m sure most guys simp for the girls with some creative openers. So by not simping and being the prize, you stand out. And my assumption is it doesn’t matter what you say because if they’re interested, the conversation will progress but I might be wrong. Generally, our conversations go:

Girl: Hey
Me: Hi
(Majority cut off here)
Girl: How are you?
Me: Good.
Me: Wbu?
(Many cut off here)
Girl: I’m good. Bla bla bla.
Me: sounds cool. Hey what’s your number/your social media. Let’s chat/connect there.
(Usually the ones that connect, high IL)

my problem is nowadays the cut offs at Hi are much more than before. It’s stupid.

Maybe the OLD experts can chime in? E8F46669-DBED-4B14-BC2F-A7DEA00BD85B.jpeg

Last edited:

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So then with that issue aside, I feel most of you bros are saying I should wow them with some witty messages. Yet 1 or 2 of you have said low effort is fine too.

My personal approach has been to not over invest in chatting at the beginning. I’m sure most guys simp for the girls with some creative openers. So by not simping and being the prize, you stand out. And my assumption is it doesn’t matter what you say because if they’re interested, the conversation will progress but I might be wrong.
The essence of "if she is interested it dosn't matter what I say" is correct, however and that is the major reason why OLD sucks is that you have zero information what "interest" the girl you matched with has taken in you and that asking for that takes both too long and is a taboo. Women use OLD as a utility and an Ego booster. They might want to look for somebody to just ****, for somebody to bankroll a fun adventure/nice evening or looking for a chat buddy to use as an emotional tampong.

Some guys try to gauge the nature of the interest and that is where the witty messages come from, the goal is to find anything to get the girl into meatspace and then use kino to **** her, even if it wasn't in her original plan. Others say **** it and are directly to the point about what they want. Either approach can kill the conversation if you not deliver what the girl is looking for.

Cazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need to hook her after hi. Come up with sth witty about her profile.
Last girl worked for Disney actually had photos of lion king on her profile.

She opend up "ah what a nice match".

I replied like "can only give the compliment back. Did you have a Hakuna Matata day or did Scar make you life hard today?

Her answer ah what an individual message blablabla....

Another one had the 2 truths one lye thing on it i used that as reply to the Hi.

You need to get yourself apart from the crowd and its a field day.

Just use whats on her profile.

If they have nothing on their profile i dont care cause its probs just attention seeking bs.

(Majority cut off here)
(Many cut off here)

I mean that is like nobody carries the convo here.
Its like you meet a colleague next stop weather talk

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
(Majority cut off here)
(Many cut off here)
Girl: I’m good. Bla bla bla.
Lol, it's pretty obvious don't you think, you have to say more than one word answers bruh what the hell you expect, you don't know how to talk/convo with them, you don't know how to flirt?

Girls will see this and immediately ghost you and find someone more interesting and engaging.......

Try holding a actual conversation.

And this is coming from someone who is not a big "talker"

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approaching should be bread and butter for every men walking the earth......

Growing up, that was all me and my homeboys did, at the mall, grocery stores, Walmart hell anywhere lol, we would do it like a game, and whoever was too pvssy to approach(there's always 1) he didn't hear the end of it until he redeemed himself.

When I was even younger my older brothers/his friends use to do the same and they use to "MAKE" Me approach girls. I didn't have a choice.

The only thing about cold Approaching is it takes "balls" something that 97% of men lack these days, literally......

Some of the easiest lays I've got and my friends have gotten have come from Approaching random girls.

All the biggest players I ever known in my life cold approached constantly, even the "hot guys" who usually have women come on to them, guess what?? They still approach lol.

Leave the OLD on the backburner, go out and approach women,

I used to kill it in walmart haha. It was one of my only options growing up in a small rural town.

We would do gas stations, walmart, kmart...fast food....wherever we saw an attractive girl at.

On the weekends we would drive up to Atlanta and hit up the actual shopping malls and i just remember it feeling like a paradise of women back then ha.

We would reward each other special points for approaching a hot girl with her family or mother around. That really took balls we felt. Some mothers would love it surprisingly and say we were handsome. Some would get freaked out. Most were cool with it though I don't see that flying today though.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn if this wasn't on a men's forum I'd assume your replies came from a female on OLD who makes 0 effort in the conversation.

You need to show some boldness/intention/class. Anything at this point is better than the neutral, pvssy drying replies you got.

Girl: Hi
You: Hey, I think you look very attractive :) How's tinder treating you so far?
Girl: blah blah blah
You: <reply>. Would you like to join me for a coffee at xxx time xx place? I'd like to get to know you more in person :)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a rejection I got from a girl from OLD once. We went on two great dates, made out both times, seemed to vibe together fine. 3 days after our second date she sends me a rejection text claiming I seemed uninterested on the second date. Keep in mind she didn’t bring this up in the 3 days prior and we’d talked a lot, matter of fact the day before she was saying “I’m looking forward to our third date, you make me so excited!” Then I get the rejection text the next day. I can’t show my interest anymore than I did, we made out heavily, I felt her up and she wanted to come back to my house but made some excuse why she couldn’t. After that I was just done with online dating. I don’t know what women consider showing interest anymore because it’s not like I’m sitting on these dates like some deaf mute.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wanted to come back to my house but made some excuse why she couldn’t.
Did you try and push through? Maybe that's what she's used to, and if you didn't that's why she felt you weren't interested.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you try and push through? Maybe that's what she's used to, and if you didn't that's why she felt you weren't interested.
Tried but still got the “I want to but I can’t, maybe next time.”

Cazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys have women message you first?
I think i just reply in 70% of cases the other 30 i write first.
If they write first the interest level is already high and so better results.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your profile is not as good as you say.
It‘s not the photos, these apps have algorythms to shadowban you for getting you to pay.

Everytime I sign up on Tinder, I have plenty of matches and likes. After a while it stagnates.
Girls who liked you are only shown when you ran out of likes and their profiles disappear, when you can like again.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bros for all your input.

I feel most of you are saying I need to up my efforts in the chats. I’m going to try that.

Let me see if I get more results with some chat chasing compared to my I’m the prize sort of attitude.

will report back in due time.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
View attachment 7973
View attachment 7974
View attachment 7975

The less effort I put into OLD, the better my results were. I still vastly prefer Cold Approach though
I guess its good u can get the number so quickly. Just before I met my current gf, I was so outcome inddiferent I didnt even bother with the number until I was setting up the date. I tripled book, went out with the hottest one and bailed on the other girls.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It‘s not the photos, these apps have algorythms to shadowban you for getting you to pay.

Everytime I sign up on Tinder, I have plenty of matches and likes. After a while it stagnates.
Girls who liked you are only shown when you ran out of likes and their profiles disappear, when you can like again.
They also shadow ban if you delete and sign up with same number within 30 days as well.