Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rant: Don't Leave the Door Open w/ the B!tch

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
If you've been kickin it with a girl for a few weeks/few months.... At the first sign of disrespect or drama, drop the b!tch.

Don't be soft and leave the door open for a possible rekindling of things. Don't convince yourself that you can just keep her around as a plate.

Quit letting the girl's pvssy control you. Quit letting her drag you back into her web of fvckedupness.

Drop. The. B!tch.

And don't look back.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've been kickin it with a girl for a few weeks/few months.... At the first sign of disrespect or drama, drop the b!tch.

Don't be soft and leave the door open for a possible rekindling of things. Don't convince yourself that you can just keep her around as a plate.

Quit letting the girl's pvssy control you. Quit letting her drag you back into her web of fvckedupness.

Drop. The. B!tch.

And don't look back.
Ranting is good and healthy, because it opens the pressure vulve.

Now, while the points you raise are all valid and solid, and have regularly been echoed here through the years; I feel that they need to have rounded edges to be fully productively embraceable. I will attempt to provide that rounding here.

Disrespect from a woman is never a good thing, and you are right that an offender ought to be dropped for it early doors. However, too much haste in reaction can cause you to lose otherwise good people. When disrespect crops up, take a moment to assess and understand it.
Is it accidental or intentional?
Is it a sign of deeper existing issues with the woman?
Is it her reaction to your own provocation that you are unaware of?
Is she just a muddy diamond that just requires a little spit and polish?

Dropping someone at the first sign of alarm can actually be a sign of weakness on your part sometimes. Everybody puts a foot wrong from time to time; nobody is 100% perfect. Imagine if employers fired for the very first mistake - who among us would be in a job?

Everyone deserves a second shot, even women. If you run through life searching for the perfect saintly woman, you will die a very exhausted old and lonely man.

Yes, a disrespectful woman must be cut loose, but on the back of a balanced evaluation of her infringement.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Family Man,
Can't agree with you old Chap,speaking from experience I have a Plate I have been spinning for 36Years,others 14 and 9 years and still they perform very nicely on a desultory basis...At your age you are still going up in the elevator,as aging kicks in and the elevator inevitably proceeds back down,you will be grateful to meet some of your superceded models

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just set your standards. They will sort themselves out soon enough.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this is a rant thread. Everyone here is right at different times. We re far from perfect as well. I missed out on kids because I had two attractive feminine and perfectly serviceable women at different times who were up for it and I didn't know how to manage them. Note: each would have required very different management. It was before I found SS and did some long overdue homework.

Not crying into my beer. Plenty of childless couples who learn how to be happy and my sister's have kids so I can help the family.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Drop. The. B!tch.

And don't look back.
the world is ganna spin. enjoy it the best way you can.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to let her know she disrespected you and you will not tolerate that behavior.

Women want to be led. They want to follow your lead. A quick retreat at the first sign of disrespect is not leadership.

Assuming she has something to offer, she is worth being taught what lines not to cross with you.

Women test their men all the time. My wife still does.

These tests are literally subconscious. The better you respond to their tests, the more they respect you.

Often disrespect is a sign you failed multiple tests or were oblivious to tests from your woman.

Hint: often missing a single test is one too many for most women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank God we ve got these young guys to tell us how the world works. I personally had a plate for 13 years and I m nobody special.. Nice symmetry. She was also 13 younger.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank God we ve got these young guys to tell us how the world works. I personally had a plate for 13 years and I m nobody special.. Nice symmetry. She was also 13 younger.
There are exceptions to every rule. That doesn't mean the rule is not valid most of the time.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. You can't manage by the outliers. My point was that if it's happened to 2 guys on this one thread it obviously happens enough to be worth being nice to your Xes