"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Rant about women

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Why is it lately I meet women who act like fukking princes? This one for example. Met her online, few e-mails later I offered to meet up and go see a sports game. So on that day I call her one hour before we suppose to meet up just to make sure everything is still cool,she puts me on hold for a minute and then says that she will call me back and then we can go. So I wait...no call. I didn't call her back either. Next day she catches me online and tells me a story how an old friend showed up..and bla..bla..bla. and she is sooo sorry! I'll make it up to you!..WTF?
So I am ok,a day later I invite her to take a walk with me in the park...it was nice weather and ****..lol. We go for a walk..and she seems into me. (but wtf do I know?) I gave her a hug at the end and told her I want to see her again. Called her up and planned for a real date!
A day before the date,she catches me online again and asks me where we gonna go...I tell her,she doesn't like the place and tells me to come up with something else!!!..I told her:" since you rejected my idea,feel free to suggest something fun yourself" She is reluctant..and at that point I am too.
Why is my job to come up with a date ideas? Isn't it the purpose of the whole date to have fun and get to know each other and it's beneficial for both people? I wasn't sure about pursuing her after she rudely didn't call me back the first time,but now I am getting frustrated with this because, seems like, this is a natural behavior for women.
They expect you to first approach them,then chase them...come up with date ideas and sh1t,mind you at this point you are not getting any!
I think David D said :" Dating is for women I am already sleeping with!" So true!
So what do ya think? Do I ask too much or am I after women who are not interested in me in a first place? I think the latter.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
haha, you and i think alike my friend. the sad truth is that women like confidence and men who take control and know what they're doing. in other words, she probably wanted you to organise a different place, not ask her. it's up to you to make it all happen.

but that is just what most men do if they wanna score. i, however, don't do that anymore, i'm kinda lazy and i can't be bothered wasting my time with all that bullsh|t. i feel much better if the girl helps me out organising a date. i'm not a damn dog who chases meat just to score. overall, i am fine being single for now. sure, i'd love to have a gf. it's a great feeling. but to hell with all that chasing crap, for now anyway. i just don't dig it anymore. i honestly feel like a dog always trying to pick up a girl, get her number, call her, make dates, call her again, blah blah. sorry, fuk you and fuk you, but i'm not chasing anymore... at least for a long time.

mind you, the only times i've ever had a girlfriend is because the girl chased me. now THAT is what i'm talking about :)
but at least i helped the girls out in the process, unlike when we try get a date with a girl, it seems we're the only ones putting all our effort into it. these days i just go study and have fun with my friends, i'm doing okay. i often get hello's from girls anyway, i like that. i put effort, so should she. or, she puts effort, so should i. i have no problems there. but if it's just me doing all the damn work, then she's wasting my time. i guess i have to thank my dad for the way i look, hehe.

feel free to tell me i'm a dikhead and i am wrong, but that's what my story is :D
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
You are a MAN! Tails!..
That was the point of my post...when girl doesn't contribute...bad sign!!!
Everytime I ended in a relationship..the girl was putting a good effort into dating in the begining..ie: calling me,asking me out to go places. Of course I would contribute as much. But the ones who I had to chase..- never got anything good from them,just wasted time and money.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
aha, there you go :)

and it's almost 90% always that way. it's just a really good feeling know the girl puts effort into it.

my last girlfriend, that was great. i was not very happy those days, she was always calling the house phone and also annoying me on MSN messenger and asking for my friend (i lived with four friends), cause he gave her his number at the place he worked when she came in. so i kept being rude and telling her no and saying bye straight off. then after a few times, she'd tell me to wait, she wanted to talk to me. so we began to talk, i began to open up a little more and be happy. she asked me almost every question you'd ask a girl just to get a damn number. she asked for my number (cell phone), she called that just to see if i wasn't lying. so we talked and talked every night for hours, she was putting alot of effort into it as was i. unfortunately, after five months of dating, i dumped her. she wasn't for me at the time. she was too crazy. but that was just because of the way i was back then.

another time, i gave a girl MY number and just left. i never even really talked to her. she sat next to me and my friends on the train. they were chatting her up and i was just laughing inside my head watching them fools try their moves. all i did was give her my number. she called me next couple days, we got together, got it on! she even wanted a relationship, but i didn't. so that was that. ever since her, i've been staying low and just having fun with my single life until i meet a girl who's willing to put effort and time into a date, followed by maybe a relationship.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
It's a man's job to take the lead. I don't know about you, but I like doin' the job, and girls love it when a guy takes the lead too. Besides, it's a lot better than some feminist accusing you of being controlling because she's been training to go after submissive guys, and a real man scares her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Originally posted by MetalFortress
It's a man's job to take the lead. I don't know about you, but I like doin' the job, and girls love it when a guy takes the lead too. Besides, it's a lot better than some feminist accusing you of being controlling because she's been training to go after submissive guys, and a real man scares her.
It's a man's job to chase after someone who is not interested in you? It's a man's job to provide hors with intertainment? It's a man's job to pay for hors who are reluctant to do anything to help you both have fun?
I think it's AFC's job!
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
haha. i think he meant: "it's a dogs job."
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Viking25
It's a man's job to chase after someone who is not interested in you? It's a man's job to provide hors with intertainment? It's a man's job to pay for hors who are reluctant to do anything to help you both have fun?
I think it's AFC's job!
This is assuming she DOES have interest level. There is a such thing as passive interest, you know, as in she won't show it directly, not much at least, but she will show it indirectly by allowing you to do a lot. These are submissive girls who like to be led by a MAN. And if you're not up to the job, leave it to a real man.

And if she doesn't have interest level, shut up and find a girl who DOES, and who is not a "hor". For someone who throws around the word AFC, you seem to be frustrated, chumpish, and not exactly above average.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
brave? who said i wasn't brave? i said i just dont like being a dog chasing around unless they chase me too. i never said i was not brave. i am very very confident. know your facts before you start typing.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Tails
brave? who said i wasn't brave? i said i just dont like being a dog chasing around unless they chase me too. i never said i was not brave. i am very very confident. know your facts before you start typing.
Obviously you are scared to take the lead, or else you wouldn't be slamming me for saying it's a man's job. IT IS.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Obviously you are scared to take the lead, or else you wouldn't be slamming me for saying it's a man's job. IT IS.
you're a very lost soul. e-mail me sometime bro, i am here to help you :)
 

Mazman

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
.

You two made plans.

She never called back.

I would have stopped right there. This girl has no or very low interest level in you. After this my interest level in her would have dropped greatly anyway. I wouldn't have wasted anymore time with her.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
once I let a girl make plans... Yeah I remember that day. I ended up at her best friends house at 1 oclock watching sex and the city (which I actually like, but you get the point).

never again have I asked a girl to make plans. i take suggestions, but that's it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
So on that day I call her one hour before we suppose to meet up just to make sure everything is still cool,she puts me on hold for a minute and then says that she will call me back and then we can go. So I wait...no call. I didn't call her back either. Next day she catches me online and tells me a story how an old friend showed up..and bla..bla..bla. and she is sooo sorry! I'll make it up to you!..WTF?
Highly suspicious behavior....this should've sent red flags up.
I'll make it up to you!..WTF?
Fine....she owes you for blowing you off.
A day before the date,she catches me online again and asks me where we gonna go...I tell her,she doesn't like the place and tells me to come up with something else!!!..I told her:" since you rejected my idea,feel free to suggest something fun yourself" She is reluctant..and at that point I am too.
This is how she "made it up to you"?

As to your question, guys plan the date because we're the ones who are selling ourselves. It's assumed that you're interested in her already (that's why you asked her out, right?). Your job now is to see if she likes you. So you take her out, to a place where you feel comfortable, to gauge her interest. The only times girls plan first dates are if they're setting their girlfriends up on blind dates.
By the way, I'd ditch online chat as a way of setting up a date. Use the phone.
:rolleyes:
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Just out of curiosity, what was your date idea that she didn't like?

And it's not a bad idea to have TWO things in mind when you call for a date.

Remember, when you go on dates, do stuff that YOU want to do. Don't cater to her or do traditional dating stuff because it's what you're SUPPOSED to do. Suggest things that you'd probably do anyway but that are a lot better if you have a girl along.

And have two somewhat different ideas of things you can do. If she rejects both of these things (and they're things YOU like doing), it's time to reconsider whether you and this girl are compatible.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
AN UPDATE!
...After she was reluctant to suggest any other place for us to go,she didn't contact me in any way.Neither did I. I haven't said anything rude or appeared to be pissed off. I hope that she had some interest in me and will eventually call me.
I guess my rant was about how we (men) have to sell ourselfs to women. ALL of the women I tried to date,I have to drag them by their feet or convience them that it is worth their fukking time to go out with me.! Doesn't do any good to my selfesteem. Why can't they want to go out with me because I am this good and worthy person to let me into their life?
Next time I will choose something I like to do on a date and will have fun reguardless.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
im not trying to be a *****, but it looks like you have no idea of what you were doing, im not an expert myself, but you deffintly need some pointers. first of all dont set up a date with her, tell her youre going somwhere and if she wants to join shes welcomed, if she doesnt tell her how much shes missing. if she says shes going to join you and she bails out on you, make sure to let her know is not ok to waste your time and make her make it up for you or tell her staight up that youre not into unsure women like her. if it doesnt work out ignore her and move on, shes not the only girl in the world....and let your experiences serve as a lesson for the future
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
...After she was reluctant to suggest any other place for us to go,she didn't contact me in any way.Neither did I. I haven't said anything rude or appeared to be pissed off. I hope that she had some interest in me and will eventually call me.
Verdict is.......she's not interested. Move on. Hardly the type of behavior from a girl who "wanted to make it up to you" the first time you planned a date.
ALL of the women I tried to date,I have to drag them by their feet or convience them that it is worth their fukking time to go out with me.! Doesn't do any good to my selfesteem. Why can't they want to go out with me because I am this good and worthy person to let me into their life?
Geez, don't try so hard!!! Women have a keen sense of smell, and they smell desperation on you.
Have any of these girls you've asked out shown any interest in you? Do they smile at you, give you eye contact?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top