Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rankings of Every Way You Can Meet a Woman According to a YouTube Channel

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the apartment complex case study that you mention.

A lot of men try to use direct game in their apartment complexes and cause a mess by pooping in their own backyards. It's generally not advisable to date within your own apartment complex.

In larger apartment communities (I would call that 200+ units), you might be able to justify dating someone in the complex under one of 2 scenarios.
  • If you are in a mid-rise or high rise building (4+ stories), the woman lives on a different floor as you do, and you're not likely to ever go to that floor. It's still possible you might run into her in common areas, but some men are comfortable with that risk level, especially if you're only seeing her 1-2 times a month at best.
  • If you are in a complex of garden style buildings (multiple 1-3 story buildings), the woman lives a few buildings away and you're not likely to see her walking to/from your car. Like the last scenario, it's still possible to see her in common areas but the risk is mitigated if her building is not close to yours.
In the case of your friend, he's likely meeting women who live in the same complex and then dating their friends who don't live in that complex. That's what's happening at the barbecues, non-commercialized pool parties, and potlucks. That's social circle game, which I consider to be an A Tier form of game.
Yup you get it!!!!, there is a old saying "The hot women are where the money is" you noticed the hottest women tend to live in the best or near the best neighborhoods? the hottest women are always at the hottest bar, club, or exclusive party? Hot women (not all) wanna be where the money is, because that's where the fun is and also the shallowness and vapidness lmfao

In 2008 when I was 24 I lived in a nice 3 bedroom townhouse in a nice part of town where the annual income is a $112K a year (higher than Beverly Hills and Miami at the time) with 3 room mates (2 of them where a couple, never again) I remember there was a girl within walking distance of me and we hooked up a few times but nothing serious (we ended up hooking up on and of for 5 years after that in between relationships, she was bi-polar though)

There have been a few girls I have dated throughout the last few years that literally live 10 minutes or less from me, which makes logistics so easy

.Another girl I recently dated (2021) lived a Mile and a half from me. These relationships didn't last long, I personally make it a rule never to deal with a girl who lives in the same building as me, although my ex-girlfriend worked for the company that oversees my apartment property(breakup ended fast and nasty) that could have gone left never again

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a old saying "The hot women are where the money is" you noticed the hottest women tend to live in the best or near the best neighborhoods? the hottest women are always at the hottest bar, club, or exclusive party? Hot women (not all) wanna be where the money is, because that's where the fun is and also the shallowness and vapidness lmfao
I have noticed that more attractive women live in higher rent, more upscale buildings in my city. Younger women will even get 1-2 roommates to afford to live in a better quality building as compared to living alone in a more mediocre apartment building.

I make it a rule never to deal with a girl who lives in the same building as me, although my ex-girlfriend worked for the company that oversees my apartment property(breakup ended fast and nasty) that could have gone left never again
Yes, even in the 200+ unit complexes, it can be considered a good idea to avoid dating women in your own building.

Any apartment dwelling guy can use the women in his building for introductions to their friends who do not live in the same building. That's the better play.

Don't crap where you eat.

A woman in another apartment building that's within walking distance of your own building is fair game.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work and play need to be left completely separate, though I have met a couple of girlfriends through work. It needs to happen quite organically, and I would certainly not go in to any professional conversations with the aim of picking anyone up. Women have to be left to approach you in the professional setting, else wise that could be career over and a slippery slope to all sorts of other life problems.
That goes for professional 'networking' as well; a number of women have told me about guys 'creeping' on them on LinkedIn for example, and that's the exact way they describe it. Certainly not a good idea to be setting up 'business meetings' when it's really a date that you want, very unprofessional; might as well just be up front about it. Rarely use that platform for anything anymore anyway.
Bar/restaurant/causal work is different because the environments are generally less formal.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game (leaving your house to meet women in shopping malls, the streets, etc
Weekend morning supermarket game is underrated, and I have undervalued day time myself in the past; get a lot of looks in the local shop nowadays. Easy to strike up conversation as well. Corey Wayne does a good clip about talking to people in the supermarket.
Context and timing are very important. Weekends are when the majority are on their leisure time, week days they have a routine, sh!t to do and places to be. Warmer seasons are also better, people are in a better mood, happier to stand around outside chatting.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekend morning supermarket game is underrated
How would you compare weekend morning at supermarkets to weekend afternoons at supermarkets? There have been weekend mornings where I've not seen many supermarket shoppers.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And not a mention of Dancing!!...No not the Tea Bagging that goes for Social Dancing in Young Folks Bars,but Formal Dancing...Go to lessons...Think about what makes a Girl want to learn Dancing....At a Dance you Pay your $10 and within minutes are holding a Woman in your arms...One of our regulars complained of not meeting Women ...I told him of Tango Milongas,there were more than ten a week in his City as there are in any reasonable size City in the Western World,mostly with a gender imbalance skewed your way...

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightclub promoter for sure but high turnover.stay away from strip clubs.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekend morning supermarket game is underrated, and I have undervalued day time myself in the past; get a lot of looks in the local shop nowadays.
My experience in weekend game, mainly in Amsterdam:
If you go for 'morning people', it's far better to go to the other markets, especially open air bio-organic markets where the women who like to cook get their produce and products. Any place where women like to loiter are game, whether it's an art gallery or a luxury department store. Bookshops are great for finding the more 'intellectual' women (readers). Supermarkets become interesting in the afternoon, when people pick up groceries for dinner - easy to single out the single / available women, easy to engage in conversation.

And not a mention of Dancing!!
Tango salons are indeed excellent for finding single / available women. Plus you get to try them out -- good dancers tend to be good lovers as well and especially in paired dances like tango you can feel is you're holding a woman who will follow your lead.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you compare weekend morning at supermarkets to weekend afternoons at supermarkets? There have been weekend mornings where I've not seen many supermarket shoppers
Ye, probably depends on the local area/shops. Weekends from lunchtime onwards in London is just chaos everywhere. Mornings, when I have the energy, are more peaceful. The location will obviously vary with clientele. Here there will be a big difference between Waitrose and Asda ! But not always...

My experience in weekend game, mainly in Amsterdam:
If you go for 'morning people', it's far better to go to the other markets, especially open air bio-organic markets where the women who like to cook get their produce and products. Any place where women like to loiter are game, whether it's an art gallery or a luxury department store. Bookshops are great for finding the more 'intellectual' women (readers). Supermarkets become interesting in the afternoon, when people pick up groceries for dinner - easy to single out the single / available women, easy to engage in conversation.
It's true. And something I aim to do more of this year. There's a local pub that does life drawing night once a month and I aim to go. Also try out different activities/classes. A lot to be said for meeting people in the right environment. A lot of people probably don't understand what makes them tick, nor what they might value in a partner, just focussed on finding/being with ANYone, hence the current divorce rates