Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rankings of Every Way You Can Meet a Woman According to a YouTube Channel

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here is the complete list, ranked in order of best to worst:

S-Tier: - Throwing an event or party - Instagram Cold DM- Creating Content on Instagram and Boosting it - Paying a club promoter to introduce you to women - Being famous, even just small-time locally famous - Being a musician

A-Tier: - Instagram Ads- Being a club promoter - Private Parties (house party, frat party, charity event, etc.) - Making friends with a photographer, adding value to him - Dating apps, IF you’re good-looking and have amazing photos for USA, or, if you’re in an easier dating market overseas.

B-Tier: - Double date with a friend - Picking up girls at strip clubs - Social circle (Patrick’s rating) - Instagram Message Ads - University

C-Tier: - Sugar daddy website- Social Circle (Patricks rating) - Giving away free photography to hot women in order to be around them - Night game (meeting women in nightclubs or bars)

D-Tier: - Alternative social network (reddit, language-exchange app, etc.) - Day game (leaving your house to meet women in shopping malls, the streets, etc.)

F-Tier: - Social Circle (Casey’s rating) - Business/Networking event - Taking a cooking class or yoga class, etc., just to try and meet women

Your thoughts? According to this, we spend most of our time talking about C to F tier forms of game with standard daygame and standard nightgame chatter.

Dating apps were also rated as D to F tier if you're not a Chad in the United States.

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious to rank social circle as F when it is almost prerequisite for many of the ways mentioned above. Also interesting to place strip clubs over any nightlife venue. Hmm....

And funny to mention dating apps won't be nearly as good if not "Chad." Good luck cold DM'ing without looks and top quality photos.

On side note this guy looks like a spaz version of me and his only real insight on game is to move to Colombia.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious to rank social circle as F when it is almost prerequisite for many of the ways mentioned above.
I've called social circle on here before the easiest way to meet an extended girlfriend with the least amount of frustration. To me, social circle itself, even it isn't a prerequisite was underrated.

It is true you'll need a social circle for going to private parties and hosting your own private parties.

I'm not fond of "Double Date with a Friend", honestly.
Neither am I.

Most people let alone a struggling man isn’t even in the position to do S to B tiers.
Most of us are doing C through F tier stuff.

They also ridiculously overrate Instagram game. Most men's Instagram's aren't good enough for cold DM'ing.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the video and rankings are just to cause debate and thus clicks and money.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were tactics for meeting women that weren't ranked at all in the video.

They missed Structured Singles Events. See thread below.....

I think structured singles events would fall into the F tier.

They didn't directly cover Commercialized Pool Parties. See thread below....

They did cover generalized night game and rated it at the D level. A commercialized pool party is a pool party ]with a DJ connected to a business (bar/restaurant, hotel) with hundreds of semi-strangers attending. There may be 2-4 sets of people who know each other. It's like a nightclub type vibe during the day. In my experience, these type of pool parties tend to be bigger sausage fests and don't usually live up to the hype as a pickup option. I think calling a commercialized pool party at a D level option with all of night game is a fair rating.

They covered Gym/Fitness Classes, as a part of cooking/yoga classes, rating it at an F level. They didn't cover gym game directly in general, though gym game is a part of daygame, which they rated D level in general. I'd call gym/fitness classes as D level at best, even for above average looking men. One of the great advantages of fitness classes (either as part of a gym or as a standalone class-based facility) is that it eliminates the earbud problem that generally plagues general gym floor game. The second advantage is that most fitness class formats are at least 65-75% women, which is a ratio not found in most daygame or nightgame venues or on swipe apps. Even one SoSuave article mentioned fitness classes because of this (see below). However, the biggest issue with most fitness classes is that women are not particularly sociable after fitness classes and it's also difficult to arrange a date and collect a number in the 5-10 minutes before class. In theory, after class is better for socialization but when women aren't sociable, that's not all that meaningful. So that's why a fair rating for gym/fitness classes would be in the D tier/F tier.

B-Tier: University
The YouTubers rating University as B-Tier is about right in general. We have our legendary college sex thread that details this venue in great detail (see below). Being a college student on a college campus offers some advantages that aren't easy to replicate for post-college men, even in larger cities.

I think all college students need to understand this advantage they have by existing and enjoy having the college campus available to you while you have it. The extracurricular organization get togethers are some of the best places to meet women.

The people who played the mating game best in college fell into 2-3 groups, all involving LTRs
  • Greek Life people who found other Greek Life people for extended relationships
  • Non-Greek Life people (mainly) who focused on activities and met someone for an extended relationship through some extracurricular activity or in one of their classes. This is more common way of forming LTRs in college.
  • Greek or Non-Greek people who met someone in classes, activities, or some other method and had an LTR with them.
I didn't hear of one case of a random, outdoor on campus approach leading to multiple dates or a relationship. There might have been an approach or two in my university's student union that lead to something longer term, but I wasn't aware of it or simply don't recall it now.

LTRs seem to be the ticket for most men into regular sex at most phases of life.

As for academic classes, it's easier to meet women in them than in fitness classes at fitness facilities post-college, which I already covered above.

A great case study on university game is @Robert28 on this forum. @Robert28 was a college football player at a lower tier university (Division II/III). Like 99%+ of lower tier university college football players, he got nowhere near professional football. @Robert28 was able to use his college football player status while on campus in order to get himself a college cheerleader longer term girlfriend. That's a fairly typical guy pull for a man of his status at that time and one that would be praised, as far as monogamous LTRs go. Once college ended and once things ended with that college cheerleader girlfriend (a common occurrence as a typical college romantic relationships ends within 3-5 years of graduation), he no longer had the advantage of using a college campus for meeting women or having status on a college campus. He was relegated to using C tier to F tier gaming venues as a 5'10" guy (who has likely been in at least decent shape for his 19 years post college graduation) and one who has probably reached semi-successful levels in a white/blue collar career (see thread below). This helps to explain @Robert28 and a lot of his post-college experiences.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sugar daddy website? Seriously?
I think it was fair of them to cover the topic of sugar daddy game. It's a common enough tactic used by men.

I've called social circle on here before the easiest way to meet an extended girlfriend with the least amount of frustration. To me, social circle itself, even it isn't a prerequisite was underrated.
The men who tend to have the best social circles are men who have had the least amount of relocations lifetime. Staying in the same area throughout the entirety of childhood and remaining in that same area as an adult is very helpful, so long as the man has at least average range looks and average range social skills. Men can thank a parent or both parents for not relocating them during childhood as it tends to weaken social circles in general.

For men that have relocations in their lives, it becomes more complicated. It's possible to develop social circles if you move to a new location immediately after finishing school (often college). For college attendees/graduates, this typically occurs at ages 22-26. There are a lot of people in the same life circumstances and those people can come together and form social circles often through apartments, co-ed sports leagues, workplaces, or other hobby type groups.

It is true that social circle is great for getting a girlfriend for the men with fortunate enough situations in life to have them. Pay close attention to the words "a girlfriend". That means one girlfriend. If you're looking for an extended relationship (2-5 years or more), your best bet for getting that with the least amount of grief and frustration is social circle. Many men who get social circle girlfriends tend to retain those girlfriends for a long time and often beyond the useful life of the relationship. A lot of the social circle girlfriend guys are beta males and beta males operate from a scarcity mindset. It's common to see a 10 year+ relationship from social circle which does lead to a marriage proposal.

Social circle introductions are the best option for a normie range guy. Most men are normie range. So that's why I think the YouTubers underrated social circle game as a standalone gaming option, not even getting into the need for a social circle for their private party option. As a standalone gaming option, I would rate it closer to B to C tier in the longer term depending upon outcomes, but in a short term setting, there's a case to be made for it as A term. The social circle as a standalone option experiences can differ drastically for men, as standard dating app experiences can be A tier for Chad level guys but D to F tier for normie level guys.

For men with social circles, the problem with the social circle method eventually becomes sustainability as social circles get pissed at men who continually exchange girlfriends, even if the relationships are semi-long (1-4 years). The behavior described in the last sentence is serial monogamy, so it is accurate to say that social circles get pissed off at serial monogamists. It is important to remember that social circles generally have a blue pill viewpoint on romantic relationships. A man might be able to pull 2 LTRs from a social circle without marrying one. After 2 instances, he will have typically bled the social circle dry. This is known as "poisoning the well" and when social circle drops from an A tier option to a C tier option as at this point men are going to need to start approach strangers, which has been close to properly rated as C tier (night game) and D tier (day game).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men who tend to have the best social circles are men who have had the least amount of relocations lifetime. Staying in the same area throughout the entirety of childhood and remaining in that same area as an adult is very helpful
I've been in kind of the opposite situation. Most of the people who comprised my social circles relocated, while I stayed put. My area didn't have a whole bunch of opportunity, although I was able to find my niche. So I lost that kind of very stable (best) social circle that tend to last. Even my best friends live in other cities, although they're in driving distance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men who tend to have the best social circles are men who have had the least amount of relocations lifetime. Staying in the same area throughout the entirety of childhood and remaining in that same area as an adult is very helpful
I've been in kind of the opposite situation. Most of the people who comprised my social circles relocated, while I stayed put. My area didn't have a whole bunch of opportunity, although I was able to find my niche. So I lost that kind of very stable (best) social circle that tend to last. Even my best friends live in other cities, although they're in driving distance.
In a lot of areas, the men who don't relocate tend to have a social circle with a bunch of natives to that area who also don't relocate.

In my area, most of the swipe app users are men and women who relocated to my area after age 18. Local area natives on the swipe apps are extremely rare. Most of the local area natives who have remained here as adults have deep enough social ties in this area to never need a swipe apps. A lot of them married earlier in life (before ages 25-27) and have stayed in marriages. If a local area native in my area gets divorced in their 30s/40s, their social ties are typically deep enough that they won't need to use swipe apps. They'll mainly get a new partner through their social circles. At worst, they'll get approached in their day-to-day lives or maybe go to a bar or two.

It's the least socially connected people in my area using the apps.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting women is literally just being in proximity to them. You won't meet much women at a fishing meetup. But you will at a fashion show. That is the first prerequisite. After that, if you are really wanting a woman, then I think a person needs to stop and rethink themselves. That kind of desperation leads to bad decisions. A man should be pursuing success and then the woman will come to him regardless of what he is doing. You think women like going out on the seas on a yacht? No, that's a man's activity. Women go there cause a successful man owns them or knows people that do.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think about these possible methods for meeting women, I think about the end outcomes. I believe that a person is who is well adjusted, mentally healthy, and with no personality defects would struggle with using C tier to F tier activities for arranging dates. Too much exposure to these C to F tier activities (day game, night game, swipe apps as a normie range guy) might actually cause some psychological damage.

Being good looking will help with C to F tier activities and might reduce the quantity of rejections.

There's a crucial balance of inner game and outer game here.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting women is literally just being in proximity to them. You won't meet much women at a fishing meetup. But you will at a fashion show. That is the first prerequisite.
This is partially true. Deeper analysis is necessary.

A man does need to be in proximity to women to meet women. However, meeting women alone is not a guarantee of success.

A fashion show might be a good place to meet women. That would be loosely be considered day game. The content creators in general rated day game as a whole as a D tier activity. I don't have any experience with fashion shows. I have been to a few art exhibits to meet women and didn't have good experiences with that. It might have been the right idea but wrong timing and execution. These incidents occurred in the 2000s. @Solomon has more experience on this forum meeting women at art and fashion type events.

The content creators went out of their way to rank one form of day game as an F tier option. They went with cooking classes and fitness classes as F tier. Any guy in a cooking or fitness class will have proximity to women. But will those women be receptive?

Every blue pill normie guy has read an article or watched a YouTube video that mentions going to a cooking class or participating in volunteer activities as a way to meet single women who will be receptive to their approaches. Is this reality for most men? Probably not. Most men who show up to cooking classes likely meet ineligible women. They are likely meeting women who are older than their desired age range and/or married/already in an LTR. It's likely a similar thing with volunteer activities. Many normie, blue pill men will choose to do some community volunteering event in the hope of meeting a woman for a date. They'll show up, maybe socialize a bit, and then walk away empty handed. That's a deflating experience. There might be some good volunteer events for meeting women, but it's likely not as easy to meet women through volunteering as a lot of those advice articles claim.

Fitness classes are often hyped as a way to meet women. Depending on the class format, the class is likely to be somewhere between 60-80% men. Those are great ratios, especially for a guy who has been fighting it out in sausage fest environments on swipe apps and in nightlife venues. The problem is that a lot of women who attending fitness classes aren't very sociable before/after class. There's a narrow window to approach women before/after class too. Fitness class is a 45-60 minute long class for a 5 min window before/5 minute window after class to sell yourself for a first date. That's not easy to do it. Additionally, a lot of women attending fitness classes are in relationships/possibly married and not seeking new penis. A lot of fitness classes do get younger attendees (early 20s-early 40s). That's a benefit, but it's a benefit often neutralized by women not seeking new penis as a result of attending fitness classes and not being particularly sociable before/after classes.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A : Dating Apps
B: Night Game
C: social Circle. Business meetings. Day Game.
D: Strip clubs.
F: Sugar Baby

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do these PUA types think that meeting women is such a process, by breaking this into 'teirs' . Want to meet women? They are EVERYWHERE, literally you walk out the door and BAM... there are women. This really isn't a problem.

Be the best version of your true self, and go to places and things where women are. Then just have the balls to start up a conversion with them... try to make dates and get phone numbers and see what happens. It's not rocket science... really it isn't. The only advice I can give about this is NEVER go out with the mindset that you are trying to meet chicks. In fact, the very best mindset you can have is that you head out with the idea that under no circumstances will you meet a woman, you are not going to try and get a number, you are not going to try and make a date, you are only going to meet people and have fun doing it. Go to things and places you like... do this and you will more than likely run into women that like the same things you do.

If you don't like rager parties and loud music, don't go. If you don't like yoga... don't do it. If you are doing something you really don't like subconsciously you are sending out signals you don't want to be there, are not having fun, and anyone with ANY amount of emotional intelligence (which every woman has in spades) will pick up on this and not be attracted to you.

I thought it was pretty funny that the two best ways these dudes said are the best ways to meet women is to host big parties or be a party event planner (using as examples parties they have hosted in Latin America) well duh.... but who has the time and money to do this? This is time consuming and expensive. But sure... throw a decent party in your home and invite a bunch of people a couple of times a year (something I do for the 4th of July and Halloween) and yes... meeting women at parties you are hosting is pretty easy, but it also has the better side benefit of you getting invited to OTHER parties where the opportunity to meet women will go up. Truth is I meet more women at parties I am not in charge of since I'm not distracted by being a host of something I want to go well.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men in general do not like it when other men pump and dump their sisters or their female friends.

women in general do not like it when other women use/abuse/manipulate their brothers or their male friends.

social circle tries to protect their members. however, there a smaller number of social circles that condone promiscuous activities- swing groups, poly groups, small town threatre groups, etc.. join those for more sexual options. however, most of those groups do require you to "share"... I'm not really into that.

For men with social circles, the problem with the social circle method eventually becomes sustainability as social circles get pissed at men who continually exchange girlfriends, even if the relationships are semi-long (1-4 years). The behavior described in the last sentence is serial monogamy, so it is accurate to say that social circles get pissed off at serial monogamists. It is important to remember that social circles generally have a blue pill viewpoint on romantic relationships. A man might be able to pull 2 LTRs from a social circle without marrying one. After 2 instances, he will have typically bled the social circle dry. This is known as "poisoning the well" and when social circle drops from an A tier option to a C tier option as at this point men are going to need to start approach strangers, which has been close to properly rated as C tier (night game) and D tier (day game).

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men in general do not like it when other men pump and dump their sisters or their female friends.

women in general do not like it when other women use/abuse/manipulate their brothers or their male friends.

social circle tries to protect their members.
It's possible to use social circles for getting an LTR. If an LTR fails after multiple years, the social circle won't hold much of a grudge. Social circles in general do hold blue pill ideologies towards relationships. The "poisoning the well" effect can happen in social circles after 2 failed relationships. It's possible to get away with 1 but not 2.

A-Tier: -Being a club promoter
Being a bartender and bouncer can also fall into the A tier alongside being a promoter. @Jesse Pinkman promoted becoming a bartender while in college at popular college area bars as an effective status play for vagina. Being a bouncer at either a strip club or nightlife venue is also a good status play. Many bouncers have sexy stripper or bartender girlfriends.

Why do these PUA types think that meeting women is such a process, by breaking this into 'teirs' . Want to meet women? They are EVERYWHERE, literally you walk out the door and BAM... there are women. This really isn't a problem.
It is a problem. If people could meet people in real life, there would be no need for dating apps. Because people struggle to meet others in real life, dating websites and dating apps were created.

Some methods of meeting women are more efficient and more effective than other methods.

Be the best version of your true self, and go to places and things where women are. Then just have the balls to start up a conversion with them... try to make dates and get phone numbers and see what happens.
Good idea.

If you don't like rager parties and loud music, don't go. If you don't like yoga... don't do it. If you are doing something you really don't like subconsciously you are sending out signals you don't want to be there, are not having fun, and anyone with ANY amount of emotional intelligence (which every woman has in spades) will pick up on this and not be attracted to you.
Some methods of meeting women are more efficient and more effective than other methods. Everyone has to use the right methods for their own situations.

I thought it was pretty funny that the two best ways these dudes said are the best ways to meet women is to host big parties or be a party event planner (using as examples parties they have hosted in Latin America) well duh.... but who has the time and money to do this? This is time consuming and expensive. But sure... throw a decent party in your home and invite a bunch of people a couple of times a year (something I do for the 4th of July and Halloween) and yes... meeting women at parties you are hosting is pretty easy, but it also has the better side benefit of you getting invited to OTHER parties where the opportunity to meet women will go up. Truth is I meet more women at parties I am not in charge of since I'm not distracted by being a host of something I want to go well.
Good story. I would rather attend a party than plan a party.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible to use social circles for getting an LTR. If an LTR fails after multiple years, the social circle won't hold much of a grudge. Social circles in general do hold blue pill ideologies towards relationships. The "poisoning the well" effect can happen in social circles after 2 failed relationships. It's possible to get away with 1 but not 2.
it's not really "poisoning the well". it's more like once the members of the circle thinks the woman is a slvt, or the man is a player - that person is out.

a man can have multiple women in the circle.. as long as the group think he's not the player, the women were playing him. he stays in the circle, but the other women are out.

same with the woman. multiple relationships... as long as she's not the one being the slut, but the guys were just stringing her along. she still in. but the other guys are out.

the circle is to help protect the members and to enforce fairness. that is why when a member is attracted to another member, this couple will initially deny to the whole group that they are dating. the couple is trying to make sure they will last a while and not be labeled as a whole or a player..

that is also why if people think you are a player or a slvt, most social circles will not allow you in, in the first place.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not really "poisoning the well". it's more like once the members of the circle thinks the woman is a slvt, or the man is a player - that person is out.

a man can have multiple women in the circle.. as long as the group think he's not the player, the women were playing him. he stays in the circle, but the other women are out.

same with the woman. multiple relationships... as long as she's not the one being the slut, but the guys were just stringing her along. she still in. but the other guys are out.

the circle is to help protect the members and to enforce fairness. that is why when a member is attracted to another member, this couple will initially deny to the whole group that they are dating. the couple is trying to make sure they will last a while and not be labeled as a whole or a player..

that is also why if people think you are a player or a slvt, most social circles will not allow you in, in the first place.
Very good explanation.

There is a difference between having friends and having a social circle capable of creating introductions.

Men who are "players" do have friends, usually other male friends. Some male friends of a male "player" might have girlfriends/wives who could provide introductions. In many cases, they won't based upon his behavior. As a result, the male "player" goes on with his lifestyle using some combination of bar approaching, non-bar approaching, or tech-based methods.

Promiscuous females often have female friends too. Promiscuous females tend to be friends with other promiscuous females. They'll meet men through real life activities.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once tagged the "player" of a social circle. It was not explicit, but the members knew I slept around with various women and did not commit. Being deemed as dangerous, I was ousted on rumors that were lies. But that was the point, to get rid of me silently. Soon enough, I was not invited to their events anymore. It happens and is a lesson learned. People can be shallow.