Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ranking girls based off their MBTI (Myers Briggs)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for coming on this date. Please complete this psychometric assessment. Thanks, here’s a pen and clipboard.

I’m definitely not mental BTW.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO getting laid is pretty easy if you’re not socially retarded. People just like to overcomplicate things. This site is filled with rules and guides about how to get laid when it’s really simple. Have some charisma, take care of how you look and don’t be a desperate needy nice guy. The few guys I know that can’t get laid could literally get laid if they weren’t such desperate losers spamming 3 page long texts at women.
How I love these post about how it's easy to get laid and you don't need to do much or follow guides, only for the post to end with a list of things that can actually be quite complex.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she posts it on her dating profile use the information...

Also you can infer many of the traits just from conversation...Easiest is Extro or Introvert...

But this really is more Relationship type flags...

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think ENTP's are quite usually correlated with bipolar or borderline and/or difficulty with value reciptocation and/or understanding value so they should be considered as pump and dump as well until proven otherwise, unless if you want to play high level high effort game for a whole relationshop and do not prefer the absolute highest value girls.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have used these personality tests on and off at work over the years. It‘s quite telling and we can almost predict someone‘s profile by how they act. As an ISFJ, I bust ass and make sure everyone else is doing good and like to solve problems. Coworker is an ISFP, the description below is pretty eerily accurate. This person has a rolling addiction problem, flighty AF and selfish to the bone. Despite being attractive, this person is a subpar worker and would be a horrible partner.

ISFP - Most likely to be weird, low ambition, reclusive, selfish, drug addict, and scared of commitment. These girls were the skater punks/emo goths/gamer girls in HS. This is the girl that will cheat on an extremely high value guy like Brad Pitt for some druggie ex from High School lol. I’d add that this chic also has more guy friends than girl friends because she is not loyal to anyone and likes free attention from random guys.

it sounds like nonsense but knowing your true self and what you are naturally drawn to is helpful. Sure she has nice t!tties and a round trunk but is she your complete opposite? Sometimes opposites attract but sometimes they are also a sh!t show. Maybe this is an age thing, but the older you get the less sh!t you are willing to tolerate. The saying, “Doesn’t matter how hot she is, someone is tired of her sh!t“ comes to mind.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it sounds like nonsense but knowing your true self and what you are naturally drawn to is helpful. Sure she has nice t!tties and a round trunk but is she your complete opposite? Sometimes opposites attract but sometimes they are also a sh!t show. Maybe this is an age thing, but the older you get the less sh!t you are willing to tolerate. The saying, “Doesn’t matter how hot she is, someone is tired of her sh!t“ comes to mind.
This is so true, so many women issues can be resolved by this post alone.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said this test carries more weight than IQ test pretty neat post.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've paid attention to Myers Briggs personality types quite a bit over the years. It is very accurate for who I am. Its helped a lot understanding how others work as well. My guess is if you don't think it matters then you probably haven't spent much time learning about it or you don't know yourself very well. Its whatever you place value in. Not really a question of how legit it is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
INTJ- More than likely to be extremely independent, shy, awkward, suprinsingly good in bed, and cheat on you lol. She also might have secret 5 year plan on divorcing you in progress lol. There's a reason this type is a common villain personality lol.
I'm an INTJ. Strange that my female counterpart would have a secret five year plan to divorce when I am loyal practically to a fault.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've paid attention to Myers Briggs personality types quite a bit over the years. It is very accurate for who I am. Its helped a lot understanding how others work as well. My guess is if you don't think it matters then you probably haven't spent much time learning about it or you don't know yourself very well. Its whatever you place value in. Not really a question of how legit it is.
The issue is that the tests can be inaccurate and cause mistyping. Plus, Americans have an over exaggerated definition of extrovert vs introvert. The cognitive functions are the best way to type people, but takes more work to understand.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept doing the test for weeks and keep getting ENTJ as result while I know for sure I'm far from being an extrovert, probably in the middle.
Fully correct on the other parts.

I also find the hypersocial/travel girl to be a threat to my safety much more than a nuclear war in urkaine (despite I'm not far from there).

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see what’s wrong about this honestly

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept doing the test for weeks and keep getting ENTJ as result while I know for sure I'm far from being an extrovert, probably in the middle.
Fully correct on the other parts.
This is why you go by the cognitive functions. ENTJs are extroverted thinkers which is not your stereotypical hyper social extrovert you are referring to. In fact, ENTJs tend to stupid zone most people and can appear as introverted.

there is no such thing as a black and white definition of extrovert and introvert and this is a common issue for test mistyping. Chances are is that if you consider yourself ambivert, you are a normal extrovert.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all on the spectrum I am very introverted always have been ever since high school this makes a lot of sense.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myers Briggs tests are psuedoscience. in the same vein as astrology.

The Big Five is the only real personality test out there.