Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ranking girls based off their MBTI (Myers Briggs)

Reaction score
I saw some interest in MBTI in the introvert topic and decided to make a topic about it. All I just want to say is that I KNOW THE TEST CAN BE INACCURATE! I go by the cognitive functions, not the letters which is the proper way to do it. The letters are moreso a book cover than the content in the book. For example, ESFJ is easier to understand than extroverted feeling dominant!

Green Zone - Dominant traits make them good partners and are less likely to cheat & be hypergamous

ISFJ- The most loyal and serviant out of all of the types. This is the type of girl that will cook and clean for you without you having to ask. In addition, she is book smart and can be sociable despite being an introvert type. The cons are that she can boring, meh in bed, and the type of girl to never leave her family alone lol.

ESFJ- Your typical supportive housewive that will always be down to go to or host any social event with you. Maybe not as loyal and submissive as the ISFJ, but she is the 2nd most out of all of the types and makes up for it with her better social skills. The biggest cons are that she can get entangled with your social circle, be too traditional/family oriented for non traditional types, sex is average, and can have a mouth lol.

INTP- Great for guys looking for that nerdy talkative type. She will always be full of surprises, loyal, and supportive. The drawbacks are that she can be too nerdy/shy for your extroverted traditional type guys and her surprises can sometimes be disasters lol.

ENFJ- Perfect for a power couple relationship. She will have high career expectations and expect you to have them as well. This girl isn't for broke lazy guys with no ambition lol.

Yellow Zone-
Proceed with caution!

ENFP- Your typical Boss Babe/Kardashian type girl. She wants a supportive guy, so looks and money aren't going to matter to her as much. She can be quite manipulative and salesman like though. She might also be a vegan or something silly too lol.

INFP- This girl is going to have some strong belief about her such as being a Vegan, SJW, hippie, or devout Christain in her mind. If you can put up with this than she will be loyal and supportive to you.

ENTP- Most likely to be srmart and gifted with charisma so never a dull conversation with them. The con is that these girls can be pathological liars and serial cheaters. In addition, she will love to be argumentative and play devils advocate constantly.

ESTJ- This girl might be a complete ******* and a bully at times, but she will be there for you and help you out in times of need. She will also be most likely active in the gym too. She will probably be the best in bed out of all of the types too.

ENTJ- Really good in Bed! However, she's an alpha female that wants to be in control of the relationship. This woman is most likely to have a high-paying career too. This is all personal preference because some men like being submissive. This is the woman you will see with a stay at home husband lol.

Red Zone- Avoid or strictly limit to pump & dump

ISTP- These girls tend to be tomboys and are completely loyal to themselves! High notch count guaranteed too. She won't mind being FOBs though.

ISTJ- Argumentative,will want you to take the lead, but still complain about any direction you take, boring, strict, AVOID. They can give you surprisingly good sex though.

ISFP - Most likely to be weird, low ambition, reclusive, selfish, drug addict, and scared of commitment. These girls were the skater punks/emo goths/gamer girls in HS. This is the girl that will cheat on an extremely high value guy like Brad Pitt for some druggie ex from High School lol.

INTJ- More than likely to be extremely independent, shy, awkward, suprinsingly good in bed, and cheat on you lol. She also might have secret 5 year plan on divorcing you in progress lol. There's a reason this type is a common villain personality lol.

INFJ- You will always question this girl's loyalty and interest in you. One day she might be in to you and the other day she will have cold feet because of some weird thought in her head. This is the type of girl that will be friends with a guy that is definitely trying to get in her pants, but she will be completely naive about it. Furthermore, this girl is most likely to file a false rape/Me Too against you. How about you just leave this girl for the streets. Out of all of the types, I would avoid the female INFJ the most. They are like mullets, completely neat and tidy upfront, but absolute hell in the back.

ESFP- This girl will always be living in the moment, partying, and doing hot girl summer trips. They might not actively cheat on you, but will actively put themselves in situations to cheat on you lol. This girl can have that bubbly personality that can also give you a nasty case of blue balls/oneitis if you don't have your guard up. Fun for a fling, but I wouldn't recommend dating long term.

ESTP- This is my MBTI type and I would never date a female version of myself lol. Fun to hang around, but lives in the moment, loyal to herself, and highly prone to cheat on you at any opportunity in the relationship. Did I mention her high notch count?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an ENTP (very strong on the NT), and I agree with INTPs being very good, and ENTPs being very argumentive.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much thought into this, you vet with your eyes and ears in person, these test don’t mean much, humans by nature are very unquantifiable mentally, yes institutions create these pigeonholes to compartmentalise personalities and people, but we are not binary 1s and 0s - the best qualifier is in person and over time experience

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myers Briggs is mostly horseshiit. Men have a lot of things to consider when trying to get laid. This doesn't even deserve to be a thought.

Reaction score
Way too much thought into this, you vet with your eyes and ears in person, these test don’t mean much, humans by nature are very unquantifiable mentally, yes institutions create these pigeonholes to compartmentalise personalities and people, but we are not binary 1s and 0s - the best qualifier is in person and over time experience
it could’ve helped with your relationship topic :) Plus, I can read this post and already have a good ball park answer on your type which will tell me your strengths, weaknesses, and trigger points. I don’t need a dumb test to figure things out, it’s called simple deductive reasoning which isn’t complicated at all lol.

edit.

Actually, I’m pretty confident that I know what your type is lol. See, this wasn’t complicated or didn’t require a test to figure this out. I was able to read your paragraph rant and literally type you in less than 5 minutes lmao.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting laid is pretty easy lol
I disagree. Getting laid is not that easy. Why is there a pandemic of sexless men? The proportion of sexless men is growing. Even married men now are getting laid less than their equivalent married men of 30-35 years ago.

Reaction score
I disagree. Getting laid is not that easy. Why is there a pandemic of sexless men? The proportion of sexless men is growing. Even married men now are getting laid less than their equivalent married men of 30-35 years ago.
I'll just pinpoint incels for this post. First Incels do tend to fall into the introvert types. My reasons why these men have trouble getting laid.

1). They tend to prioritize overthinking/overanalyzing over action. This is something introverts can get caught up in for sure. Getting laid takes sometimes just asking the girl out and leading the way. For example, this texting/waiting a certain time to say hello because you want to appear busy and important is fvcking stupid. I see a lot of introverted types falling down this hole.

2). Culture Conflicts- Jesse Pinkman highlighted the disparities between ethnicities in his American region. I've noticed that incels tend to be from third-world immigrants or Eastern/Southern European cultures. These groups have the worst game/people's skills ever because they solely rely on social circles and beta male provider tactics for women. I've noticed the biggest look discrepancies in couples within these groups. I see these beautiful women with some fat balding hovering men. On a competitive playing field, these guys don't stand a chance against other groups of men that are already experienced with game to obtain their women.

3). Victim Blaming- It's so easy to blame your shortcomings on Chad and just give up. PUAs poisoned men with this whole Chad boogeyman trope and now a lot of men don't even put a decent amount of effort because of their fear of Chad or Tyrone. I've tried to explain on this site that not every woman wants a Chad-type guy and I've faced blowback due to cope and reassurance lol.

Sexless marriages- A sexless marriage is a sign of a failed marriage, but you cannot just up and divorce your partner on a whim like you can your girlfriend. It could take years before the divorce process can happen especially if there are kids, money, and the community involved.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just pinpoint incels for this post. First Incels do tend to fall into the introvert types. My reasons why these men have trouble getting laid.

1). They tend to prioritize overthinking/overanalyzing over action. This is something introverts can get caught up in for sure. Getting laid takes sometimes just asking the girl out and leading the way. For example, this texting/waiting a certain time to say hello because you want to appear busy and important is fvcking stupid. I see a lot of introverted types falling down this hole.
A lot of STEM guys fall into this category. STEM guys often have poor social skills too. It's a bad combination.

2). Culture Conflicts- Jesse Pinkman highlighted the disparities between ethnicities in his American region. I've noticed that incels tend to be from third-world immigrants or Eastern/Southern European cultures. These groups have the worst game/people's skills ever because they solely rely on social circles and beta male provider tactics for women. I've noticed the biggest look discrepancies in couples within these groups. I see these beautiful women with some fat balding hovering men. On a competitive playing field, these guys don't stand a chance against other groups of men that are already experienced with game to obtain their women.
There are plenty of native born males of all ethnicities in the USA experiencing sexlessness or long droughts.

Sexless marriages- A sexless marriage is a sign of a failed marriage, but you cannot just up and divorce your partner on a whim like you can your girlfriend. It could take years before the divorce process can happen especially if there are kids, money, and the community involved.
If there are more sexless marriages, perhaps there's a problem with the people entering marriages or the institution itself isn't working in current times.

Reaction score
There are plenty of native born males of all ethnicities in the USA experiencing sexlessness or long droughts.
Yeah, no one is immune, but the rabid/alt-rightish incels tend to be people kids influenced by immigrants or of Mediterranean/Eastern European origin where game is non-existent. They outright get destroyed by Chads and African Americans in the field and become extremely bitter and vengeful lol. Meanwhile, Adam might get laid twice a year from lucky one-night stands and end marrying the first woman that settles with him and be fine in the long run. African American women have the worst mate selection out of any race of women, so African American males discover hypergamy and toxic femininity as soon as they exit the womb lol.

If there are more sexless marriages, perhaps there's a problem with the people entering marriages or the institution itself isn't working in current times.
Yeah, surviving marriage is a difficult topic in itself. A failing marriage is going to linger much longer than a failing relationship and have a deeper impact. Don't assume every happily married couple is in a sexless marriage because that's completely further from the truth. The ones experiencing this are dead marriages that haven't started the divorce process yet.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't assume every happily married couple is in a sexless marriage because that's completely further from the truth.
Married couples are very good at hiding their problems from the outside world.

the rabid/alt-rightish incels tend to be people kids influenced by immigrants or of Mediterranean/Eastern European origin where game is non-existent.
The immigrants part makes sense, but the Mediteranean/Eastern European thing makes less sense. Men with Spanish and Italian ancestry have the reputation of being suave guys. There are also men of Greek, Croatian, Lebanese ancestry etc. I don't know what the reputation is of those guys.

African American women have the worst mate selection out of any race of women, so African American males discover hypergamy and toxic femininity as soon as they exit the womb lol.
I'd agree with that. I'm a White male and have never been physically attracted to Black/African-American women. The Afro-Caribbean Hispanic women (some Dominicans, some Cubans, and some Puerto Ricans) have not been all too attractive to me either. I've never lived in a city with a lot of Afro-Caribbean Hispanics.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The immigrants part makes sense, but the Mediteranean/Eastern European thing makes less sense. Men with Spanish and Italian ancestry have the reputation of being suave guys. There are also men of Greek, Croatian, Lebanese ancestry etc. I don't know what the reputation is of those guys.
I think it's because their game style is only geared towards their women. Since society is more integrated today, an Italian American woman will be more influenced by other cultures rather than being stuck in Little Italy like in the past. For African Americans and White Americans, their game can at least cross boundaries with other groups of women. They face a similar problem that black American women face today. They totally rely off of their own women and have no tactics to game other races of women. For example, most women find their gymcel tactics completely repulsive, but it’s what they did to attract Italian American women lol. Where I’m at, gymcels are seen as butthurt ******* alt right losers by most women. You are better off being a soy boy nerd than some bodybuilding forum misc.com gymcel lol.

Last edited:

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO getting laid is pretty easy if you’re not socially retarded. People just like to overcomplicate things. This site is filled with rules and guides about how to get laid when it’s really simple. Have some charisma, take care of how you look and don’t be a desperate needy nice guy. The few guys I know that can’t get laid could literally get laid if they weren’t such desperate losers spamming 3 page long texts at women.

Reaction score
IMO getting laid is pretty easy if you’re not socially retarded. People just like to overcomplicate things. This site is filled with rules and guides about how to get laid when it’s really simple. Have some charisma, take care of how you look and don’t be a desperate needy nice guy. The few guys I know that can’t get laid could literally get laid if they weren’t such desperate losers spamming 3 page long texts at women.
Exactly, my success with women improved significantly when I become more action oriented and direct. You want to take the girl out on a date, ask her when she’s free and make it happen. Don’t sit on your ass waiting two weeks to respond to appear high value lol. Plus, knowing when to shut the frick up during dates is a much better strategy then trying to pull this witty clown will smith game on her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Meaningless because certain personalities mesh better with others so depending on your personality all of these could be backwards

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is true, the logical conclusion is that there is a greater percentage of the population with deficient social skills. There is a rise in male sexlessness so you'd logically make the conclusion that there is an increase in social skill deficiency.

Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge are some of the most difficult places to get laid. Also, the swipe apps are bad places to find a girlfriend for an extended period. Girlfriends for extended periods provide the opportunity to get laid on a regular basis.

I think it's because their game style is only geared towards their women. Since society is more integrated today, an Italian American woman will be more influenced by other cultures rather than being stuck in Little Italy like in the past. For African Americans and White Americans, their game can at least cross boundaries with other groups of women. For example, most women find their gymcel tactics completely repulsive, but it’s what they did to attract Italian American women lol. Where I’m at, gymcels are seen as butthurt ******* alt right losers by most women. You are better off being a soy boy nerd than some bodybuilding forum misc.com gymcel lol.
Italian-Americans have been pretty well integrated into the fabric of United States culture for a while. Italian-Americans are an example of a type of ethnic White person. There are parts of the US where there are more Italian-Americans than others. The Northeast and Chicago have the highest concentration of Italian-Americans. I'm in Dallas. Dallas isn't known for having a big Italian-American population.

I think gymcel is a bullshiit term. Most men with big muscles are getting laid. Women want men with big muscles. Men below 5'9" (5'8" and lower) with big muscles aren't getting laid due to height.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw some interest in MBTI in the introvert topic and decided to make a topic about it. All I just want to say is that I KNOW THE TEST CAN BE INACCURATE! I go by the cognitive functions, not the letters which is the proper way to do it. The letters are moreso a book cover than the content in the book. For example, ESFJ is easier to understand than extroverted feeling dominant!

Green Zone - Dominant traits make them good partners and are less likely to cheat & be hypergamous

ISFJ- The most loyal and serviant out of all of the types. This is the type of girl that will cook and clean for you without you having to ask. In addition, she is book smart and can be sociable despite being an introvert type. The cons are that she can boring, meh in bed, and the type of girl to never leave her family alone lol.

ESFJ- Your typical supportive housewive that will always be down to go to or host any social event with you. Maybe not as loyal and submissive as the ISFJ, but she is the 2nd most out of all of the types and makes up for it with her better social skills. The biggest cons are that she can get entangled with your social circle, be too traditional/family oriented for non traditional types, sex is average, and can have a mouth lol.

INTP- Great for guys looking for that nerdy talkative type. She will always be full of surprises, loyal, and supportive. The drawbacks are that she can be too nerdy/shy for your extroverted traditional type guys and her surprises can sometimes be disasters lol.

ENFJ- Perfect for a power couple relationship. She will have high career expectations and expect you to have them as well. This girl isn't for broke lazy guys with no ambition lol.

Yellow Zone- Proceed with caution!

ENFP- Your typical Boss Babe/Kardashian type girl. She wants a supportive guy, so looks and money aren't going to matter to her as much. She can be quite manipulative and salesman like though. She might also be a vegan or something silly too lol.

INFP- This girl is going to have some strong belief about her such as being a Vegan, SJW, hippie, or devout Christain in her mind. If you can put up with this than she will be loyal and supportive to you.

ENTP- Most likely to be srmart and gifted with charisma so never a dull conversation with them. The con is that these girls can be pathological liars and serial cheaters. In addition, she will love to be argumentative and play devils advocate constantly.

ESTJ- This girl might be a complete ******* and a bully at times, but she will be there for you and help you out in times of need. She will also be most likely active in the gym too. She will probably be the best in bed out of all of the types too.

ENTJ- Really good in Bed! However, she's an alpha female that wants to be in control of the relationship. This woman is most likely to have a high-paying career too. This is all personal preference because some men like being submissive. This is the woman you will see with a stay at home husband lol.

Red Zone- Avoid or strictly limit to pump & dump

ISTP- These girls tend to be tomboys and are completely loyal to themselves! High notch count guaranteed too. She won't mind being FOBs though.

ISTJ- Argumentative,will want you to take the lead, but still complain about any direction you take, boring, strict, AVOID. They can give you surprisingly good sex though.

ISFP - Most likely to be weird, low ambition, reclusive, selfish, drug addict, and scared of commitment. These girls were the skater punks/emo goths/gamer girls in HS. This is the girl that will cheat on an extremely high value guy like Brad Pitt for some druggie ex from High School lol.

INTJ- More than likely to be extremely independent, shy, awkward, suprinsingly good in bed, and cheat on you lol. She also might have secret 5 year plan on divorcing you in progress lol. There's a reason this type is a common villain personality lol.

INFJ- You will always question this girl's loyalty and interest in you. One day she might be in to you and the other day she will have cold feet because of some weird thought in her head. This is the type of girl that will be friends with a guy that is definitely trying to get in her pants, but she will be completely naive about it. Furthermore, this girl is most likely to file a false rape/Me Too against you. How about you just leave this girl for the streets. Out of all of the types, I would avoid the female INFJ the most. They are like mullets, completely neat and tidy upfront, but absolute hell in the back.

ESFP- This girl will always be living in the moment, partying, and doing hot girl summer trips. They might not actively cheat on you, but will actively put themselves in situations to cheat on you lol. This girl can have that bubbly personality that can also give you a nasty case of blue balls/oneitis if you don't have your guard up. Fun for a fling, but I wouldn't recommend dating long term.

ESTP- This is my MBTI type and I would never date a female version of myself lol. Fun to hang around, but lives in the moment, loyal to herself, and highly prone to cheat on you at any opportunity in the relationship. Did I mention her high notch count?
I prefer the Skankypoon-Briggs personality test:

WTGBJ - Willing to give *******
BWADH - Biatch with a dry hole
TTSAM - Thinks that she's a model
GFPAD - Good for pump and dump

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I’m pretty confident that I know what your type is lol. See, this wasn’t complicated or didn’t require a test to figure this out. I was able to read your paragraph rant and literally type you in less than 5 minutes lmao.
You can read strangers online in five minutes, but you need a convoluted test to figure out women?

Hmm.

Serenity

Reaction score
So.... What do you suggest we do with this information? Start handing out personality tests on dates? Haha.

You can't know their personality type before meeting them and after getting to know them a little it's totally redundant to label them with this system. It's just pointless, you'll know whether she's within your spec or not long before you can pinpoint her personality type anyways.