Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Randomly told me she has a hot tub, etc. (there's more) good come back?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a couple other girls who had hot tubs (albeit at their parents) who invited me over outright. This girl I've been flirting with on POF randomly told me at the end of a conversation she has a hot tub...Like BTW I have a hot tub. We were already set to meet up for drinks Saturday at a bar.

So my initial response to her hot tub comment was that my chiseled body would go good with that hot tub, but she has to promise to control herself. She sent an lol, then followed by a "I make no promises..." 7 minutes later.

This is where I often muck it up. By either being too eager/pushy or too aloof. So what's a good come back? Mind you she said she likes the fact that I took the lead in setting up the date, she likes it when a man leads. So maybe I should just invite myself over? By saying something like, would you prefer I bring champagne or wine?

Or stick with something like the below:

-I make a few promises (eluding to ****ing her good).
-You can at least wine and dine me first...
-I'm not a peace of meat, I'm a real person...
-Other ideas?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never mind, no responses here so I told her to guess what my promise would be. She got excited and was like tell me tell me!

So I told her I'd whisper it in her ear while we're in the tub drinking champagne...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dont overthink this bro. play it cool u got this in the bag. any chick who still shows interest after a "my chiseled body and that hot tub would look great together" comment is defintely DTF. lol. DONT oversell tho comes off kinda corny but you could get away with anything at this point since shes showing such high interest. also you havent met her yet so she could be a wierdo, autist, catfish etc.