“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Random women smiling at you

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,047
Reaction score
4,852
This is why it's so important to be hands-free and not be glued to your phone. Whenever I get a random woman smiling at me, I quickly make a ring with the index finger and thumb of one hand and use the index finger of my other hand to put inside the circle, simulating a phucking motion, and smile back. If it doesn't work, I simply act like I'm scratching my palm. 99 times out of 100 it doesn't work, but that 1 time out of 100, I tell ya....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
That's part of their job description. "Smile at the customers you service."
Some women in this position like greeter or sample giver straight up ignore me or just stare with no expression on their face.

I internally laugh and continue on.

Get a real job “Boss Barbie”
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,505
Reaction score
11,369
When I am walking around with my shirt off I get this and some of them look like they are about to break their neck with their head turning so quickly.

Funnily enough, after meeting my current girlfriend at a water park last year shirtless, she now hates it when I take my shirt off in public because I am "inviting female attention to myself". Go figure.
Lol yep normal female behavior. What once attracted them becomes what they wish you weren't, except when it's convenient for them.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,609
Location
California
I usually have Customer Service women at times smiling at me.
One of my job functions is marketing/PR/Cust Service. They tend to hire attractive people for this slot & expect them to be ‘flirty’. I’ve had to explain to women I’m dating/in relationships with that I’m expected to be flirty and they shouldn’t be jealous. As it is part of the job.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CoolWave1331

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
138
Reaction score
114
Age
31
Means there's a good chance you're in but always consider the context:

If she is a working as a sever or behind a counter in a store, appearing friendly is part of her job...don't look into it too much.

If the circumstances are different there's a good chance she would appreciate if you stepped over and spoke with her.

The weather was nice today and I didn't bring my lunch so I decided to grab a sandwich at a shop and spend my lunchtime at a park next to where I work. It's downtown and the park is large so a lot of people are always passing through it. I encountered a runner and I looked right at her as she got near. She smiled, waved and said hi. I just said hi. She was probably was just being friendly, but it's as simple as this.
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
Top