Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random women messaging about weird acts on dating sites?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some weird experiences and know of some scams that people run on dating sites. Anyone ever have a random ghost account message them for weird sexual acts? Then I get this random women message me from another state who gives me her number and wants to start talking. First impression is red flags all over the place. Just curious what their real motives are here if anyone came across a situation like this before. Some chick wants to ram a dildo in my bum. She/he is very pushy in trying to meet up. Wont talk via email, sends me a FB account to see pics of her. I've been playing along with her/him for some laughs. POF definitely has the most crazies.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=152858549

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage made in heaven!:p

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Phone number up front by someone who lives nowhere near you is a scam. Any woman who gives her number unsolicited in the 1st message is always a scam. You want things to move quickly, but NOT THAT QUICKLY. They eventually will give you a sob story about their dying mother who can't afford her medical bills or how they can't afford gas money to come see you in hopes you'll send them money. Don't fall for it.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Phone number up front by someone who lives nowhere near you is a scam. Any woman who gives her number unsolicited in the 1st message is always a scam. You want things to move quickly, but NOT THAT QUICKLY. They eventually will give you a sob story about their dying mother who can't afford her medical bills or how they can't afford gas money to come see you in hopes you'll send them money. Don't fall for it.
I'd never fall for any of those scam. Always wondered what the end game is for some of these situations. A buddy of mine had a friend who met a chick on POF that immediately gave him her #. Within days she got him on cam and they both were masturbating. During the session the girl put her cloths on and told the guy if he doesn't sent her $$$ she is going to send the video to everyone on his social media.

The one chick who was pushy to meet within 24hrs to lick my butt hole sent me a weird looking FB profile. I found the real girl to that profile and sent her all the info of the user stealing her info. Sad thing, with all the desperate guys out there, these scams work more often than not.