"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Random thoughts

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Oh dear … all of a sudden we have an influx of moral crusaders telling us the principles of how to live. This is just a rant as to where I stand in this debate.

When I first joined this site, I wanted to get this girl. I started studying the respected posters, got my inner beliefs sorted and then worked on the techniques.

I started applying the techniques on this girl, but it didn’t work. I then made it a goal to get this particular area of my life sorted. I wanted an LTR and be happy.

A lot of people dream of finding their soul mate to be in an LTR. Someone who will fulfil their emotional desires. Someone to connect with, someone who understands their fears and share their joys. They see spending fun times with “THE ONE”, being married and live happily ever after.

I was like that once. But what I have discovered is that the above version of a “LTR” is Hollywood manufactured BULLSH!T designed to make people feel good. What I have realised is that most people want a LTR because they are lonely, they want to find someone who can make them happy and take them away from their sad pathetic lives.

Hollywood doesn’t tell you about the bills, the downside of life, the events that don’t have happy endings. Hollywood doesn’t tell you about your LTR having a bad day and taking it out on you, the drifting apart that stems from moving into different life stages, the lure of the forbidden fruit …

A LTR will not make you happy. It will not take away your loneliness. It will not make someone share your joys or understand your fears. YOU ALONE will make yourself happy. Only you can understand YOURSELF. A LTR will not validate you as a worthy person.

A DJ should not do XXX. A DJ should do YYY. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Do what you want. Don’t live by someone else’s rules. Make your own. It is your reality, and we are all GUESTS in your reality. If you don’t like us, get RID of us.

Those who say money is the root of all evil don’t have any. That is so true in many ways. There are posters here on this board who preaches that sleeping with many is bad. I doubt they have slept with many.

They don’t grasp the concept of the thrill of the chase. The excitement that comes from going out to a club, and not knowing what will happen. The intrigue of getting to know someone really quickly. The surprise when you take their clothes off for the first time.

Of course there are dangers involved. But what doesn’t? Sure a LTR will provide the safety and comfort, and sex with a familiar person rocks. On the other hand, if you haven’t experience everything, how can you cast judgements?

Let people experience for themselves and then let them make their own judgements.

Now I have that out of my system, lets get back to the point of why I am on this board, which is discussing HOW to get girl/(s) (or guys) and improve this particular area of your life. I will not cast judgements on morality. How you live your life (and deal with any associated consequences) is up to you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Indeed.

You are on to something there.

I like the part on people doing what they want and not what La Sagrada Biblia and the posters that come with it tell them.

Everybody on this site comes and stays for getting and giving advise on getting some snappy nappy not some 3 page essay on being an Alpha Male or to look at some flame war between pimps and the Femi nazis.

Remember this about getting sex and sex is supposed to be fun. Why can't these forums be fun. Girls are easy. This site is so difficult.

I guarantee you half these dudes can barley TALK in the presence of a woman yet we don't help them any if we complicate things any further with all this nonsense pretending that being " DJ "is being a Jedi.Like it's some science or something .
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Those aren't random thoughts.

These are random thoughts...

Why is there only one word for thesaurus...can thologians ask a question that only G*d will be able to ignore...who was trump at munich...I like blue...when they say "answer in your own words" why is "nglaarble pling! pling! pling!" not a correct answer...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Read your post again - you just past judgment on those that don't have your point of view!

Yes, there 100'' of millions of people living happy and productive lives together and married. This may not be so in America but don't push your lifestyle and morals on others around the world as many Americans like to do!
 
Top