"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Random Girls

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I will have a post later tonight a/b how math class w/ that chick from my previous post went. my goal is to ask her to do something this weekend. hope i succeed.

n e way...

I was in a great mood for some reason, I dont know why, but I was. i was walking around campus happy and with a big smile on my face. i'm sure i looked ****y too, had the sunglasses on, you know, head held up high. the whole 9 yds.

I got so many looks from all the hot girls, and even the not hot's. i said hello to all the hot ones, and after i said that either they would look away, and smile shyly, or say high back, and smile shyly.

i just thought this was interesting, b/c this is all a new experience for me- being a DJ and all

still not up to doing full cold approaches and # drops, but i'm getting there slowly.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Psionic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Yeah, it feels good to get a lot of looks around campus.

But have you ever noticed how the girls that checking you out one week seem to not be as attentive during later weeks? (particularly if you don't holla the first time around)
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Well two reasons one, they don't like to look desperate so they seem to cool off. Also some other dude can come along and it changes their taste in guys, college girls get to be like that.

-Grey Fox
 

Psionic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Well, I go to a historically black college (Howard University - DC), and it seems that black women are of a slightly different ilk than the mainstream.

(Most of the girls that I have been with have been either caucasian or foreign, although I have had some success with black women.)

But I think that black women, in general, are more prone to blowing you off if you don't go out of your way to make contact. It's kind of that "you ain't nobody" type of vibe intended to revalidate their (usually more pronounced) egos.
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Originally posted by Dukester
I will have a post later tonight a/b how math class w/ that chick from my previous post went. my goal is to ask her to do something this weekend. hope i succeed.

n e way...

I was in a great mood for some reason, I dont know why, but I was. i was walking around campus happy and with a big smile on my face. i'm sure i looked ****y too, had the sunglasses on, you know, head held up high. the whole 9 yds.

I got so many looks from all the hot girls, and even the not hot's. i said hello to all the hot ones, and after i said that either they would look away, and smile shyly, or say high back, and smile shyly.

i just thought this was interesting, b/c this is all a new experience for me- being a DJ and all

still not up to doing full cold approaches and # drops, but i'm getting there slowly.
You got it man ;) It's all about confidence!
Girls can pick it up easily :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top