“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Random Funny Thing

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Hopefully the following is something someone will find useful...

I'm in this acting class with a girl that I'm interested in, who I hardly ever get to talk to. However one time I was lucky enough to sit next to her, and in the middle of a lecture I started to laugh uncontrollably. I completely lost it. Somehow it all ended with her saying "yes I know you're evil." So I feel pretty good about it.

But anyway, what was I laughing at?

Have you ever had trouble figuring out how many syllables are in a word? Most people have difficulty with this, myself not included, english, grammar, etcetera come pretty easy to me. Anyway one of my friends who has a really hard time with english told me of a method that teachers would encourage him to partake in. You say a word, like baseball, and clap. When he demonstrated this technique to me he clapped about six times, and in case you don't know, baseball has only two syllables. Not six.

Try it out. Say baseball slowly and clap like you're trying to figure out how many syllables it has. Isn't it funny?

I don't know, maybe you guys won't think it's that great, but so far everyone I've mentioned this to has at the very least laughed out loud.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Errr... WTF?

Yes... Baseball... *clap clap*

I learned that in primary school too.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
It's much easier to explain in person, that's for sure.

When you're talking to someone and you can't think of anything to say, mention how you can't ever figure out how many syllables are in a word. Then demonstrate the method to that person, say a random word slowly and then clap clearly faster than you're supposed to.
 
Top