Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random Facts.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get a "who's this?" response,
best response is no response but if you have to respond use Espi's "wrong number".

When they finally find out who's number it is and responds normal,
carry on the convo like the former didn't happen.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont fall for the women touching her hair means IOI bull****. Women are always touching their hair. Look for clusters of IOI's. Hair touching, adjusting clothing, repeat eye contact, body language, turning toward you, etc..

Actually though these are all irrelevant. Women can be interested and not show it or change their mind or not even know what they want.

Treat every interaction as if she is attracted to you. You are not trying to build attraction. It is already there. You are just trying not to lose attraction.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental superiority.
Mentally, you should be your own boss.

When someone asks you "are you sure"?
best response is no response.
If you have to respond _in case of a supervisor or higher ups,
take about a 3 seconds pause before reinstating what you previously said.

Never answering yes to the question.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not share information far ahead of time.

If you're going to quit your job don't start talking about it one month before you actually quit.
If you're going to go to different locations on a date, don't tell her days before the date.

When you give people information far in advance, they'll either use that time to find ways to disagree or they'll spend all that time in envy.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're taking a photo with a lady, always invade her personal space, always.

If you don't look "coupled up" the picture would tell everyone who sees it that you're not that confident. In this case it's always the guy's fault.

Even if it's with "Aunt Marty". Hand on back, bodies touch, no space in between. Both your hands should not be at your side. Your hand around her back should not go all the way around to her belly. Place your hand on her confidently.

This is especially critical if it's a girl you're on a date with. For a date girl, hold her like you already fcuked her, hand on lower back or butt. Do not look at her face for permission.

Women don't judge the moment but they surely want to look good in every photo so hold her and look the most manly you can ever look.

Smirk not a big grin.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha look.

When you leave out, make it a habit to always wear a jacket.
Wearing a jacket is alpha. Be it suit jacket, jean jacket, suede jacket, any jacket.
One simple adjustment makes you look "important".

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to say thanks instead of sorry

Instead of: Hey, sorry about yesterday
Use: Hey, thanks for looking out for me yesterday

Instead of: Hey, sorry I couldnt make it
Use: Hey, thanks for inviting me out yesterday, wish I could have made it.

Instead of: Hey, sorry about how I treated you
Use: Hey, thanks for everything you taught me

It's better for you to be seen as grateful than apologetic.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This idea is from The Wedding Ringer.

When a woman asks you a question you don't want to answer, compliment something about her or compliment something she has on.

When a man asks you a question you don't want to answer, ask him a question.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life skill
When asked to rate yourself to an experience, the numbers 4 and 7 are tough to argue with.

How good are you with excel? (if you are moderate, you say) 7 (if you're barely learning, you say) 4
If your skills are higher than 7 then good, it's better to under promise and over deliver.

Sexual skill

Moments before penetration, compliment something about her body.
For me, I compliment the boobs and I make them repeat what I said.
"You have really nice tits" as you caress them.
"It's like they were made for my hands" as you pinch the nipples.
"They fit my hand perfectly" as you lightly slap the breasts.

Moments after penetration, stop. While inside her.
Pull yourself up a little bit so your pipe is pressing against her top wall/cli-t level.
Look her in the eyes and say whatever you want.
This is conditioning the mind.

"This is the moment I want you to remember" as you very slowly pull out and slowly go back in.
"When he's touching you, this is what you should think of" as you gently kiss her.
"When you're touching yourself, remember how deep I am right now" as you stay completely still.

This is best used for ONS. Use carefully with plates because this tends to make regulars fall in love.