Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random accusation that I lied to her

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl I was intimate with a girl and she randomly accused me of lying to her out of nowhere, could this be some kind of manipulation? It was over text and something in the effect of

Her: "I am going to give you a riddle but promise to not look it up"
Me: "Sure, go for it"
Her: "I trust you."
Her: "Well actually I dont since you have lied to me before."
Me: "I have?"
Her: "yeah you said [some thing] but you later told me that [this thing] didnt happen"
Me: "What?"
Her: [gives me a quote of me out of context]
Me: [proceed to explain what I meant with the quote she gave me]

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when this happens it is because she is projecting her on you . Basically it means that she is usually lying so she is expecting that you are doing the same , or that she was lied before and now she is very suspicious

be careful with the development , and vet her very throughly if you are thinking about a relationship with her

unless you indeed told her lies and she has the right to be suspicious :)

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I’m going to give you a riddle but promise not to look it up”

you: I don’t have time for this nonsense!

her: You lied to me...

You: whatever, give me a text when you grow up... I am too busy for this bs... later!

That’s how the exchange should go.... when you play childish games lwith females that possess the emotional intelligence of a 13 year olds it devalues you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when this happens it is because she is projecting her on you . Basically it means that she is usually lying so she is expecting that you are doing the same , or that she was lied before and now she is very suspicious

be careful with the development , and vet her very throughly if you are thinking about a relationship with her

unless you indeed told her lies and she has the right to be suspicious :)
Sometimes women create drama just so they can blame you when they go out and suck another guy's stick.

He wasn't giving me enough attention Maury. And he lied to me.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this happen before where I was accused of cheating by an ex. Eventually found out she was the one having an emotional affair. She’s definitely projecting to make you admit you lied so she feels better about lying to you. It’s a classic narcissistic trait. Your warning bells should be going off.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not familiar with projection, is it basically that she is judging me from what she would have done in the same situation?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not familiar with projection, is it basically that she is judging me from what she would have done in the same situation?
She does something wrong and feels guilty about it. She then, with the goal to make herself feel better, accuses you of the behavior that she is guilty of to try to get you to admit you did something wrong. Later, she then feels justified for her original action since you admitted you were in the wrong and it’s an “eye for an eye” type situation. Don’t give in. It’s a form of gaslighting.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to leave if she doesn't like it.

I'd call this a big red flag, this kind of behavior is probably normal for her and you can expect to see more of it over time.

Unless you enjoy fighting, you should dump her.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When all else fails...

"Shut up b1tch. Take your clothes off."

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
You validated her claim once you tried to explain yourself to her. There is no point explaining yourself to a girl you're barely "intimate" with; or most girls for that matter. Women don't want an explanation; it destroys their ability to use their imagination. A woman's imagination is your best friend. Once you explain yourself to a woman, it takes the thrill and excitement out of the story. Tease, amuse, disregard...those are the goals for your response.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah makes me remember once once when I was called liar, and I don't, normally i'm too blunt and direct to even care to lie, thing is, she was the compulsive liar, since she did lied often to her family, and that was what I did know, I did caught her on others lies later.

thing is if you are sure you are not a liar big chances she is, and that is for most random acusations, people love to blame you of what they are, if you care enough to see then squirm, flip teh script and ask then, so that is what you belive you are huh?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So a girl I was intimate with a girl and she randomly accused me of lying to her out of nowhere, could this be some kind of manipulation? It was over text and something in the effect of

Her: "I am going to give you a riddle but promise to not look it up"
Me: "Sure, go for it"
Her: "I trust you."
Her: "Well actually I dont since you have lied to me before."
Me: "I have?"
Her: "yeah you said [some thing] but you later told me that [this thing] didnt happen"
Me: "What?"
Her: [gives me a quote of me out of context]
Me: [proceed to explain what I meant with the quote she gave me]
You explaining it meant you failed if this was a test. You should have laughed it off and agreed and amplified.