Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raising interest level over IG?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some cases where the first dates were cancelled on the day due to some bullsh1t exuse or "other engagements". I think this is due to low interest level on their side. How do you balance the level of IL so that it's high but not having to chat too much to her before the first date? They of course afterwards still orbit me on IG.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you doing this? You would be better off keeping social media out of your early stage dating efforts. Meet women through in-person approaching and don't have them follow you on IG. Also, you don't follow them on IG. Let things develop in-person.

The best way to raise interest levels for most men is through in-person efforts. Unless you have an awesome life on IG, that's not going to happen. You're not Dan Blizerian.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you doing this? You would be better off keeping social media out of your early stage dating efforts. Meet women through in-person approaching and don't have them follow you on IG. Also, you don't follow them on IG. Let things develop in-person.

The best way to raise interest levels for most men is through in-person efforts. Unless you have an awesome life on IG, that's not going to happen. You're not Dan Blizerian.
Because I'm an introvert and don't feel good approaching women in real life - never did, and I also live in a country where I don't speak native langue too well and am below the average height of guys here, so natural disadvantage.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have a strong ig profile, you have little to no chance to actually have something good going on

If you do not have one, invest in it massively over a period of time

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have a strong ig profile, you have little to no chance to actually have something good going on

If you do not have one, invest in it massively over a period of time
My IG is full of music (my side career and biggest passion) and some travel every few months or so

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do guys love getting/making photos of themselves so much? I, for one, hate it

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure IG and any other social app or other method that spills all the beans on your life in one sitting is nearly always dilutive not accretive to your social status. Exceptions naturally if you lead an absolutely insane jetset style life.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, back to the question in the title - suppose I have an interesting life and travel etc., but still have issues raising or maintaining high IL over IG, how would you go around solving that?

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some cases where the first dates were cancelled on the day due to some bullsh1t exuse or "other engagements". I think this is due to low interest level on their side. How do you balance the level of IL so that it's high but not having to chat too much to her before the first date? They of course afterwards still orbit me on IG.
Forget who tells you to leave social media alone and approach live, it would certainly be the best thing to do but we don't all live in the same situations,

I'll give you an example, I live in a fairly small city and most of the girls I talk to I went out I met them on social media

The advice I give you is to improve in chats, take a look at my last post It is important to show value through chat before asking out a girl

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I read all these posts about people talking about how to game people over Instagram or whatever social media and I just shake my head.

I know this is the reality that you younger folk need to live nowadays, but it’s sad.

There’s no way I could conduct my whole wife over the Internet And all the BS, flaming, hoops, that y’all need to go through nowadays.

I truly feel sorry for you guys.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read all these posts about people talking about how to game people over Instagram or whatever social media and I just shake my head.

I know this is the reality that you younger folk need to live nowadays, but it’s sad.

There’s no way I could conduct my whole wife over the Internet And all the BS, flaming, hoops, that y’all need to go through nowadays.

I truly feel sorry for you guys.
Obviously the cold approach is the best way to get to know women, also because it allows you to improve self-esteem as well as your game

But it's not always possible,

I'll give you an example, I live in an Italian city of 60,000 inhabitants, they seem like a lot but they aren't, practically we all know each other or have friends in common,

approaching here by day is almost impossible, it's crazy and rumors in my city circulate quickly

I have a friend who is a pick up artist in Italy and lives in Rome, he too told me to approach but then over time he understood that in my city the best way to get to know girls is on social networks because they are very reserved

I assure you that I ****ed a lot thanks to social media

So if someone wants to use chat to hook up, why shouldn't they?

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not saying you shouldn’t, I’m lamenting the fact that you have to.
Unfortunately it's like this, I don't like it either but I adapt or we don't have sex here

One thing instead that I don't understand since I've been here recently is this

People ask for help for a chat and the answer they are given is simply a live approach

What help is it?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
People ask for help for a chat and the answer they are given is simply a live approach
What help is it?
In my case, I can’t help you because that’s not my domain of expertise. Notice that I didn’t say that you should live approach. I simply said that I’m sad that you have to use the online option.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do guys love getting/making photos of themselves so much? I, for one, hate it
Yeah, I have trouble with that too. It feels narcissistic and woman-ish to flaunt oneself like that. But I think one has a healthy/strong self esteem if one is proud of oneself to the degree one can post such pictures. I have a friend who has slept with about 300 girls (I believe him), and his IG is narcissistic af. The task is just to man up.

I can easily buy this -- nothing on IG leads to something for me. I thought I had at least a developing profile, but in the end one is compared to Blizerians, it seems.

Problem is that few do number shares after cold approach. Guess Snapchat is the answer here.