Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raising interest level over IG?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I've had some cases where the first dates were cancelled on the day due to some bullsh1t exuse or "other engagements".
Try triple booking dates

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some cases where the first dates were cancelled on the day due to some bullsh1t exuse or "other engagements". I think this is due to low interest level on their side. How do you balance the level of IL so that it's high but not having to chat too much to her before the first date? They of course afterwards still orbit me on IG.
Call them and lead the conversation, it will weed out the ****ty conversationalists at the very least, and at the most it will get them emotionally invested before meeting.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IG can be a very solid tool but you need to have a good one. That means no memes. Make it about you so people know exactly what the IG is about. So many dude post memes are photos of food and places they’ve been without them in the shot, that no one knows what the profile is truly about.

Then you also have to compete with a lot of stimulus; the app has a lot of distractions. Use IG to supplement your real life approaches to show that you’re not some weirdo living in his moms basement. Try to get a phone number or snap over IG at some point because womens inboxes are absolutely FLOODED with garbage, and you can get lost in the noise.

Use voice notes when you DM. It makes you more “real” and will cause more investment since they can hear your voice.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to get a phone number or snap over IG at some point because womens inboxes are absolutely FLOODED with garbage, and you can get lost in the noise.
Are you sure their inboxes are flooded? I DM'd a friend I dont follow with 800+ followers and she saw my DM easily, and said she doesnt get spam

Does it depend on how many followers she has or her attractiveness?

I want to DM this one lady with much less followers but if theres a chance it gets missed, would I be better off sending her a follow request?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure their inboxes are flooded? I DM'd a friend I dont follow with 800+ followers and she saw my DM easily, and said she doesnt get spam

Does it depend on how many followers she has or her attractiveness?

I want to DM this one lady with much less followers but if theres a chance it gets missed, would I be better off sending her a follow request?
Seen it with my own eyes. Check a woman's IG/snap inbox some time, it's a cluster f*ck of messages from randoms. If you make a good impression in person she'll be looking out for your message.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen it with my own eyes. Check a woman's IG/snap inbox some time, it's a cluster f*ck of messages from randoms. If you make a good impression in person she'll be looking out for your message.
I believe you, but it seems like not every woman's inbox is like this... hmm. I don't want my message to be lost with spam, but I also don't want to follow her yet.. we randomly met and talked for about three hours in real life but didn't exchange last names.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you raise IL to the level where they actually message you first? I get likes etc., have them watch my stories among the first ones, but they don't message first

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, good to know that no actual practical advise comes from this place when one actually needs it

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, good to know that no actual practical advise comes from this place when one actually needs it
Difficult for girls to write first unless you're a 10, you're a famous person and you have a profile with thousands of followers.

But you could improve your profile.

First of all you must have some photos of you, possibly photos that say something about you, for example if you travel a lot remember to always take photos, so that a girl can think that you are an adventurous person.

If you are sporty or go to the gym you could post a story where it shows that you are working out so that a girl can think that you like to keep fit.

I can't think of other things, tell me what kind of person you are, what you like so in my small way I can help you.

My Instagram profile is nothing special, I'm good at jumping rope and I posted a couple of videos, I have some pictures I took when I traveled and I posted them.

Someone said that having good photos is enough to impress but remember that chat is also important, you have to try to intrigue her

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is clueless to what instagram is.
If you find yourself passionate about an aesthetic of your life, document it.
If you find that you want to take photos of your life, do it.
Hone your taste.

Instagram is how we connect.
It's how I remember who tf you are in the sea of people I meet each summer.
Who are you? Who are your friends? What's your take on what you see?

It's how we communicate.
Instagram makes sense to the degree that your social life makes sense.
It's your inbound and outbound. You meet someone and want to see them again, but it's a boundary violation to ask them out? If it makes sense, get their IG.
It's much less of a boundary to witness each other passively and engage in contact when it makes sense, than it is to send text messages and be off-platform.

Live your life. Find yourself. Take a photo.