Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raised SMV, new money and chosing signals

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the phrase is "no holds barred". To each their own I guess lol...

... but knowing @TheGambino, I guess you're not technically wrong though. ;)
Oh Good Lord. The auto correct on this site often switches around my words to words it thinks I am trying to use, lol. I’ve learned to proof read VERY thoroughly the things I post, before and after posting. Obviously I missed this one, lol. I’d say for @Gambino both are accurate...so we’ll let that stand since the auto correct has a point.

Great catch, @TheProspect

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I invested in crypto a while ago, my business running well, got myself some new clothes and a Mercedes C AMG a hot one.

Feeling even better about myself, I obv raised SMV. Thing is your mindset changes also. People say women don't care about money but they do. They see the ability and potential of a guy who has money is also a guy who's life is succesfull.

Just to be clear; I was broke years ago and got myself a 5-6 girl rotation in my best days also, so it's not that money makes me, it just elevates me now im a bit older.

Anyway the girls give me chosing signals with or without car but also even more in the car.
Thing is you also give out a aura that everything goes well and they want to feed from that vibe.

It's said a lot but working on yourself, raising SMV is the way too go. I get signals, a dm once a while on my instagram but yesterday I cold approached 2 girls with a friend, we stayed to talk for hours and after leaving she is already double texting and commenting on my socials.

Now I turn things in my favor not because I play games to raise her interest level. No; I do it because I am busy, because I raised my smv and because I got more options. I don't care if I lose an potential plate because I can get a new one any time. Now I reply after hours and then they text me within 5 mins again every time. They are chasing like it should be. I make them feel anxiety with being busy.

For instance I kissed and fingered a girl at a party a while ago and normally I would be in her dm hungry to ask for a date instead I made a fun light comment and don't talk to her anymore. I just wait until I randomly see her (mutual friends so possibility is big) once and go on my game again from there. Not pushing anything, if she wants something she'll dm me, if not? Who gives a sh*t your SMV is so high, you feel great about yourself so she is unworthy anyway.

For years I was chasing succes, just to be in this position and better.

I will now make dates happen with these women and make them plates for a hot and fun summer.

GAMB
Glad you struck wealth Gambino. I'm happy for you. Also wanted to bring up for summer it's healthy to have plates. Still believe in hollywood. Things will change in a good way somehow...