rAFC's Field Report

abraham

Don Juan
Reaction score
'm still a very green recovering AFC (knowing it is the first step to success) and this is going to be my first FR. In some days I'll post some older FR, but this one is kinda rare.

Before starting, I'll tell what I've decided after some introspection is my objective as a DJ in progress.

On one side, I want to grow as a MAN, want to be able to talk to anybody in any situation without fear, to make myself noted, to feel I trust can handle anything ...

On the girls side, my objective is to find the perfect woman to have a LTR, doesn't matter if It takes me a year or a month, but I want to stay true to the alphaness I want to develop, it means, no wussiness, talking to other women for the sake of it, having my own space and been a ball buster with her as it's sooooo much fun (C&F for life)

Part 1.- Prelude:

Last Week I was with a friend (DV from now on)on a disco when he met an HB8.5 (HB from now on) and talked to her for a while. While he was at it, I made some EC with her, but been the rAFC I am I was something like oh my god, she's looking here ... and all that **** that we all know, the kind we want to leave behind.

I talked to DV for a while later and told him that he MUST introduce me to HB the next time. He told me she was a girl he actually is very fond of, that she was very hard to get and some **** that shocked me as he sees almost every woman but his girlfriend (and my sister or he'll eventually die for it) as *****es. For your reference, he's a natural who has been 4 years out of the active field because of his LTR but is always talking to women and getting numbers for the shake of it (I'm learning body language from him, jejjeje)

On Thursday I went to where I'm learning salsa (been going for a whole year now) and to my amazement saw she there. I was like, it's some kind of f*king coincidence. I took my class as always, been the center of atention as I dance like a crazy mofo, and make C&F comments all the time, both to my dancing partner and to the class in general. ---> I thought she recognized from last week and that was the reason she was checking me.

Repeat with me, dancing is good for my confidence, to loose fear to exposition, to think a **** about what the others may be thinking about me and to meet women, and sosuave is good to help ME realize that I have lots of potential.

Back to were we where standing, when I was dancing, I saw her checking me from time to time and had some EC.I talked to the teacher, one of my best friends, who told me she was on the basic salsa class of Fridays, so you guess what was going to be my next move, going on Friday as co-teacher because there many people in class and he can't attend all of them at a time O:)

As a note, she left before the class ended, and I saw her after we started, so I have an excuse to rationalize the whole I'm not stopping the whole class and approaching her scenario and don't feel bad. LOL!!

Part 2.- Friday on Salsa

I arrived at the class after half an hour since it had started, and made some instant social value entering with a 9.9 (my sister, yes, she's such good looking, and not, I'm not even thinking of giving you guys her number!!) by talking to the owner, the bartenders (one of them who's been after my ass for so long grabbed my arm and told me that I was going too much to the gym, that kind of things really help your steem when you need it!!). The teacher stopped the class to go and greet me, and I talked to some HBs who are friends of mine there (more Social Proof!!).

After that, as they were learning some solo steps, a couple of friens of mine wanted me to dance with them (as a side note, I'm much better dancing alone that with a couple, it might be because of residual shyness ). I catched her gaze a couple of times and later proceed to the classes along with the teacher to show them other kind of dance.

After we finished, I went straight to her, made EC while approaching and had a conversation like this:

* Abe (to the whole group): Hi, are you from MY_TOWNS_NAME_HERE?
* HB: Yes, we are from there.
* Abe: You know, If I remember well I saw you talking to DV the other day in that club.
* HB: Yes, I remember you too. My friends weren't there, I went to see other friends who called me and left very soon. Are you friend of DV?
* Abe: No, I'm not.
* HB: Shocked face
* Abe: LOL
* HB: LOL (maybe a little pissed I made fun of her)
* HB: It's been a long time since I saw him last time (blah blah blah) I don't use to go to that club after working.
* Abe: Hey, I think you are follwing me!, first I see you on that club, yesterday and today here ...
* HB: what?? no, you must be following me, I was on the club on Friday before.
* Abe: no, i was earlier than you, I'm sure (In fact I was)

A friend of her starts to talk to her and it's like I'm not there, so I leave and start to say bye to my friends, the owner, bartenders ... 3 or 4 minutes later I pass by HB's side:

* Abe: I'm leaving.
* HB: I'm leaving too, you know, I start working at 24:00. I work at (pub's name here) from 24:00 to 04:00.
* HB: Hey, you can come some time.
* Abe: will you make me a discount if I go?
* HB: My boss does not let me give full drinks for free, but I can give you a couple of shoots.
* Abe: If they can be without alcohol ...
* HB: of course.
* Abe: Nice to meet you, I'll tell David I talked to you.
* HB: My name's HB.
* Abe: My name's Abe.

I said bye to her other friends and left to see DV, we were going with another friend (DrunkMan) to a badass disco of 7 floors.

It almost seemed she wanted us to leave together, I really had to leave, so ... I left

abraham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 3.- DV get's shocked

I met DV, and told him I saw Hb and talked to her. He didn't believe me, OMG, we are like best friends and he was like he didn't believe me!!! I told him she didn't knew anything 'bout him since September and a couple of things more and finally he believed me.

I also told him that she didn't use to go to the club we first met her, but I was sure she was going that night ... (Even I didn't believed it, but sometimes you just gotta be soooo ****y)

Part 4.- Night at badass 7 floors disco

I think I must leave this part for later, as it's almost time for me to leave and still have to finish the report on HB.
Just for your delight, it involved some ex-girlfriends hate towards me, some extreme AFCness and some totally DJ actitude.

Part 5.- Back to my town

We arrived at local's disco and talked to the bouncers for a while. They are all good friends with DV (It always seems he is good friends with EVERYBODY no matter where you go), I'm good friends with one of them, have some casual conversations from time to time with the "boss bouncer" and by now even the most bad guy of them greets me in a friendly not-neutral way.

After a while a saw some 2 people dancing bachata (the only on the whole disco), they were friends of HB. I talked to them for a minute and left to the bathroom. A minute later I was near them, same song playing, and suddenly HB jumps "literally" to my arms to dance. I was just WTF?? but didn't show it. Started dancing, EC and told her "You see? You are really following me everywhere I go!!!"

Finished dancing, leave with DV for a walk, one of the bouncers gave us some free drink. I went near where HB was before, saw her from the distance, talk to some friends ... and she wasn't there. I talked to her friend asked her if they were going to salsa on Friday (Maybe I shouldn'd, but I didn't know what to talk to her about) and left.

On my way to the exit, there was HB talking to "boss bouncer", she's close friend of him and his girlfriend by the way, and bad-guy bouncer. As soon as she saw me, she smiled (I LOVE pretty smiles) and :

* HB: You know, this guy comes with me to salsa classes (To Boss, looking at me)
* Boss: Really?
I lif an eyebrow, put pimping face and look at her.
* HB: what?
* Abe: This guy has a name!
* HB: Abe. Gooood.
* HB: Do you remember my name?
* Abe: HB (I shoulda played with this instead of a straight answer, but life's hard and I wasn't fast enough)
* Hb: Gooood.
Some brief and random conversation
* Abe : You know, you should stop smoking that things
* HB: I know, you just gotta die for something
* Abe: But not young
* HB: It's a sex substitute ...
There she cought me, I think I reflected surprise in my face, anyway, I didn't have any C&F or F commentary to say.
* HB : Maybe tomorrow!
* HB (turns to talk to Boss): You don't know him, a guy that ...

**** test or she's playing me the whole night???

I didn't hear anything else, as she wasn't talking to me anymore I was going to proceed to say bye to everybody, then I don't remember exactly how, we where talking again, I launched her some challenge about she don't knowing how to dance and start dancing salsa on the exit of the disco. It was good, she doesn't know much, but we were all the time ECing, smiling like dawgs (I don't know exactly how dogs smile, but we did it that way, ok????) and she pushed herself against me more than it's supposed to be. I made her some simple figures she didn't know, everybody looking at us and all that ****.

While we were dancing I also tought her the name of the figures, and after trying one she couldn't follow anyway,
she says that the music that was been played is made to dance another way, and starts dancing solo. Bad done, as I said I'm much better dancing solo, so I start dancing and getting really near her without touching, bouncers where like OMG (they should see some friends of mine that REALLY know how to dance and live of it), after some time I say, "I'm soooo good dancing" and stop dancing while laughing. She tells me she'll see me on Friday on salsa (how can she be so sure if that was my first time going to her class?? They play really good) and I tell her that if she's still going to invite me to some drink, she says that of course, but only shoots, and I tell her that I may go where she works on Saturday (today) on next week, DV was like crazy as he opens his cafe (which is wall by wall on the back side of the disco) in 15 minutes and we leave.

Just to mention, after that It seemed that my social values on the bouncers eye's was something 100 points higher, all smiles and that ****. Hell, even later they went near the cafe, smiled at us, talked a little trough the window and left to work again (remember I'm talking about real though guys here)

And that's all for now.

I'm still confused about what she said of the other guy (****test??, way to force me to make my move faster??), anyway, tonight I'll grab my balls and be a little AFC and go to remember her that she must give my free drinks.

Advices, commentaries, critiques, money and flaming in general will be highly appreciated.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go get her tiger.. you know what, you arent an rafc.. just make sure you dont look away when a girl is checking you out..look her straight in the eye.

i would watch out about ur best friend... if he is your friend he will understand if she chooses you, but u never know

abraham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your words, Oxide, but I'll consider myself an rAFC as long as I don't fully trust in my game.

Finally, I went to the place she works, it was really crowded. When she saw me she smiled and said: "You see, you are following me wherever I go", I said, "No way, I didn't want to come here because I knew you were going to say it, but the others wanted to".
We had a really little conversation as she had much work. Finally I told her I was leaving and she told me we'll met on Friday's class.

Not exactly as I wanted but the environment was against me! I think I'll ball bust her on Friday telling her that I think we aren't going to be good friends as she didn't invite me to drink and of course adding one point to my score of times she has followed me by going to classes.

If nothing else, I'll try to make good friends with her, you can't imagine how was the other girl who was working with her!

Last edited:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont need to keep score bud, shiet, it looks simple to me, but i have no idea what you are like.. i enjoy busting girl's balls with flirting involved and a bit of everything in it.. but it took time to get that personality.. i dont know if u are there or not.

If I were you, i'd ask her out next time.. just say "let's go get some coffee" go somewhere u can simply talk.. so no clubs or movies. Talk to her and find out if she actually has a head on her shoulders, act normal and relaxed.. imagine her as a guy friend of yours you are completely comfortable with.. no nerbvousness, do not think about her going out with you. do not think about kissing/sex. See is she is showing positive attitude towards you, flirt a bit (smoothly please), and WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT.....