"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

r/long distance is a sad sad subreddit...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
19,076
Apparently when you install the reddit app they will randomly send you a post a day from a subreddit...I got one from the long distance one so I had to check it out...

Some of the stuff in there is crazy...some dude had been talking to this woman for 2 years, finally decided to go and meet up with her one day...he drove 4 hours to meet her and then said she "forgot" she had a dentist appointment after 30 minutes and had to leave.

He seemed pretty excited because he got to meet her and said she told him to come visit again in November.

I had to break the news to him that she really didn't have a dentist appointment, she bailed on him because she wasn't interested once she met him in person. Of course he didn't believe it...

Had to leave because I couldn't take reading about these people in their fantasy relationships arguing that they are "real".

SMFH. If you want to see some really crazy sh!t check that subreddit out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Apparently when you install the reddit app they will randomly send you a post a day from a subreddit...I got one from the long distance one so I had to check it out...

Some of the stuff in there is crazy...some dude had been talking to this woman for 2 years, finally decided to go and meet up with her one day...he drove 4 hours to meet her and then said she "forgot" she had a dentist appointment after 30 minutes and had to leave.

He seemed pretty excited because he got to meet her and said she told him to come visit again in November.

I had to break the news to him that she really didn't have a dentist appointment, she bailed on him because she wasn't interested once she met him in person. Of course he didn't believe it...

Had to leave because I couldn't take reading about these people in their fantasy relationships arguing that they are "real".

SMFH. If you want to see some really crazy sh!t check that subreddit out.
I think LDR are pretend. I think more traditional culture can but it's not a norm. Especially in the west.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I think LDR are pretend. I think more traditional culture can but it's not a norm. Especially in the west.
I think they can work if they have a timetable and are one-sided (meaning the guy can smash but don’t tell). I loved banging broads from all over the country.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
19,076
My relationships were all considered long distance. Anything in NYC metro if they don’t live in your county / borough is LDR. Ha Ha.

I had broads take the train 2-3 hours to my house for a bang.
That's a little different tho because everyone was in the same situation and it's kinda normal
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
Apparently when you install the reddit app they will randomly send you a post a day from a subreddit...I got one from the long distance one so I had to check it out...

Some of the stuff in there is crazy...some dude had been talking to this woman for 2 years, finally decided to go and meet up with her one day...he drove 4 hours to meet her and then said she "forgot" she had a dentist appointment after 30 minutes and had to leave.

He seemed pretty excited because he got to meet her and said she told him to come visit again in November.

I had to break the news to him that she really didn't have a dentist appointment, she bailed on him because she wasn't interested once she met him in person. Of course he didn't believe it...

Had to leave because I couldn't take reading about these people in their fantasy relationships arguing that they are "real".

SMFH. If you want to see some really crazy sh!t check that subreddit out.
Reddit is interesting though. They recently banned all RP content, due to many complains from their female audience (and a whole bunch of male white knights ,but kept the Female RP Section). Women are sadistic at best, giving false advice to men saying (for example) that a LDR is fine if you both "really love each other"...

Imo reddit is a representation of the West. While on a niche site like this we (pre)tend to understand the dynamics of modern LTR'S better, on R they still live in the 70's it's seems. If you say anything bad about women you'll get downvoted and reported. Dont expect ANY woman will chime in and admit female nature is a thing.Nope, all those women are Angels looking for Mr right.

There is even a section called r/infidelity, a major circle jurk where people convince each other to stay in a relationship where they've been played and cheated on.

Also worth mentioning, their R incel section. Here you can cry as a men about women,and everybody (like me) who tries to pep talk a MF outta his misery will also get downvoted. Best reply is your own pathetic story, please don't bring up any solution.

Dont underestimate the power of Reddit.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I think they need to have strong leadership and a direct goal and obviously seeing in person as much as possible.
But in this context that girl should have traveled to meet the guy.
LDRs are fairy tales without a physical goal.
And might I tell you dont get your expectations to high on her loyalty to it. Hahaha
Its fools gold.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Reddit is interesting though. They recently banned all RP content, due to many complains from their female audience (and a whole bunch of male white knights ,but kept the Female RP Section). Women are sadistic at best, giving false advice to men saying (for example) that a LDR is fine if you both "really love each other"...

Imo reddit is a representation of the West. While on a niche site like this we (pre)tend to understand the dynamics of modern LTR'S better, on R they still live in the 70's it's seems. If you say anything bad about women you'll get downvoted and reported. Dont expect ANY woman will chime in and admit female nature is a thing.Nope, all those women are Angels looking for Mr right.

There is even a section called r/infidelity, a major circle jurk where people convince each other to stay in a relationship where they've been played and cheated on.

Also worth mentioning, their R incel section. Here you can cry as a men about women,and everybody (like me) who tries to pep talk a MF outta his misery will also get downvoted. Best reply is your own pathetic story, please don't bring up any solution.

Dont underestimate the power of Reddit.
Let that rubbish burn. I won't try to debunk female logic @SW15 enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Got my troll cannon charge up when talking cereal relationship.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
My relationships were all considered long distance. Anything in NYC metro if they don’t live in your county / borough is LDR. Ha Ha.

I had broads take the train 2-3 hours to my house for a bang.
2 to 3 hours is a normal commute for a lot of people in Sydney, I wouldn't consider it long distance. Either wise half of my relationships would be long distance
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
19,076
2 to 3 hours is a normal commute for a lot of people in Sydney, I wouldn't consider it long distance. Either wise half of my relationships would be long distance
Most of these people were talking about people in different countries or across country
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Most of these people were talking about people in different countries or across country
It's pretty normal for military guys, they sometimes spend years away from their wives. Some guys have to work overseas, you don't just end the relationship.

But if we are talking about people who meet online, we'll that's a whole different story
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,389
Reddit is interesting though. They recently banned all RP content, due to many complains from their female audience (and a whole bunch of male white knights ,but kept the Female RP Section). Women are sadistic at best, giving false advice to men saying (for example) that a LDR is fine if you both "really love each other"...

Imo reddit is a representation of the West. While on a niche site like this we (pre)tend to understand the dynamics of modern LTR'S better, on R they still live in the 70's it's seems. If you say anything bad about women you'll get downvoted and reported. Dont expect ANY woman will chime in and admit female nature is a thing.Nope, all those women are Angels looking for Mr right.

There is even a section called r/infidelity, a major circle jurk where people convince each other to stay in a relationship where they've been played and cheated on.

Also worth mentioning, their R incel section. Here you can cry as a men about women,and everybody (like me) who tries to pep talk a MF outta his misery will also get downvoted. Best reply is your own pathetic story, please don't bring up any solution.

Dont underestimate the power of Reddit.
Reddit sounds like a great place for liberals. They all lack mental capacity, big time hypocrites and get angry when you don't agree with their leftists ways.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
19,076
It's pretty normal for military guys, they sometimes spend years away from their wives. Some guys have to work overseas, you don't just end the relationship.

But if we are talking about people who meet online, we'll that's a whole different story
Yeah these are mostly people who met online.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top