Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quora thread: Do women objectify men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some very, very good comments.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yea dude, who wants someone on their level? What girl really says “I just want a guy who makes 50k a year has a dad bod, decent face, drives an altima and shops at gap?”

What guy says “I just want a plain jane who can cook rice good, is chubby and gives decent head once a month?”

Of course this is what most people end up with but it’s after their dreams are crushed ..
My personal opinion? Everyone needs to lower their standards a bit, but that’s because I see through the veil.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yea dude, who wants someone on their level? What girl really says “I just want a guy who makes 50k a year has a dad bod, decent face, drives an altima and shops at gap?”
What's wrong with an Altima?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
L

Lol looks like some dude have written these things. Is 50 shades of grey worth a read to understand how girls objectify men?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women objectify men as success objects.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

What guy says “I just want a plain jane who can cook rice good, is chubby and gives decent head once a month?”
If she's ugly or just plain with a flat chest/a$$ then she'll say it.

If he's a loser, he'll say it.

And they would actually mean it.

It's a lie when a successful guy or a hot girl says it.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans objectify each other. It’s just we do it in our own ways.

Women aren’t worse than men or vice versa... Men can be just as sh*tty as women can be. Just like how people can be ****ty regardless of skin color.

I don’t believe in racism or sexism, I believe in people just being an assh*le.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what "objectification" is one of the most bs concepts in the universe, it makes zero sense and just so stupid, existence of this concept proves what modern feminism is just some nonsense. "Men like women for their looks, omg, it means they treat them like objects". Sorry what? No, it just means what it is how sexual attraction works in men biologically, stfu you fat cow and go lose some weight instead of blaming others for your problems. Objectification demonize fact what we are attracted to hot women, we attracted to the point what we easily fall for hot women in commercials and buy more, to the point what we want to see hot sexy women in our entertainment.. Wanting to bang someone hot has nothing to do with treating them as objects, after all you don't want to sleep with a rock, you want to fck human, do you?

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what "objectification" is one of the most bs concepts in the universe, it makes zero sense and just so stupid, existence of this concept proves what modern feminism is just some nonsense. "Men like women for their looks, omg, it means they treat them like objects". Sorry what? No, it just means what it is how sexual attraction works in men biologically, stfu you fat cow and go lose some weight instead of blaming others for your problems. Objectification demonize fact what we are attracted to hot women, we attracted to the point what we easily fall for hot women in commercials and buy more, to the point what we want to see hot sexy women in our entertainment.. Wanting to bang someone hot has nothing to do with treating them as objects, after all you don't want to sleep with a rock, you want to fck human, do you?
Hey, don't knock the rock thing until you try it. Haha

A

AJ84

Women absolutely sexually objectify men, we just aren’t as obvious or direct about it as men. We don’t cat call for example lol.
You won’t hear a woman walking past a hot man saying ‘damn you fine as f**k’ but she will think that hahaha.
But I wonder if women are expressing it more online? If you look at some hot male celeb or athletes insta and see the comments after he posts a shirtless pic or something I bet women are making some interesting comments. What they won’t say in person they may say online.
I am happy to look into this further ;).

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You won’t hear a woman walking past a hot man saying ‘damn you fine as f**k’ but she will think that hahaha.
And if she really say something like this there is no way what anyone sane would be offended by it, most guys would be happy and try to bang her immediately if she is hot, even if she isn't it still would be good for man's ego. Women who say what they don't want to be sexualised are either ugly or liars. All normal people want to feel themselves sexually attractive and desirable.

A

AJ84

And if she really say something like this there is no way what anyone sane would be offended by it, most guys would be happy and try to bang her immediately if she is hot, even if she isn't it still would be good for man's ego. Women who say what they don't want to be sexualised are either ugly or liars. All normal people want to feel themselves sexually attractive and desirable.
Yep, 100% agree. We are sexual beings and being seen as desirable is a better feeling than the opposite.
When women take advantage of that to collect orbiters and generally waste men’s time stringing them along, that’s crappy. That’s a**hole behaviour.