Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quitting Drinking: Bodybuilding

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I’m gonna need to become a bodybuilder if I want to get the respect I deserve.

Those who lift, do you drink? I’m seriously considering quitting so that I can take my gainz more seriously. Or even just having one drink and then stopping when I’m out with friends. And if I have to drink, use cardio to burn it off the next day.

I feel like this would help out my bodybuilding a ton. Do any of you who lift drink?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a bodybuilder - I do lift though. Regardless, I think cutting back on drinking is a wise choice.

A couple of years ago I went 2 months without a drink and I dropped weight, maybe 10-12 lbs. It helped me refocus and I felt sharp and awake. I eventually did start drinking again, but here was how my behavior changed:

- Almost no beer anymore where I used to drink beer frequently. I'll have one if I'm at a bar whose wine I don't trust, like an Irish pub. Go with the flow. But otherwise, beer just doesn't like me that much. Lots of carbs and gas.
- Very few ****tails either. I used to make old fashion'ds a lot. Delicious It's like drinking a spoonful of sugar. ****tails can be expensive too.
- I stick to wine. It's not "healthy" but it's better than the other options and just what I prefer. I live in Europe now and it's much cheaper where I am. It's a better buzz for me (not as sloppy) and hard to overdo. I hate hangovers so this is the best way for me to avoid them.

If you're out with friends, yeah, pace yourself and watch how stupid everyone acts. Order a cheap vodka ****tail with ice so you can milk it for an hour or so. Or enjoy a glass of wine.

And I'm sure it will improve your workouts. I don't think you need to schedule around it, don't overthink it, just enjoy in moderation. Life should be fun so if you like to have a drink or two, do it...but check yourself after that second one. If you've got a big day tomorrow, cut yourself off early.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a body builder.

As for healthy lifestyle (aka bros that lift), drinking is perfectly fine in moderation. It actually can have some positive effects. Don't have more than 2 per day. If you save it for social occasions, or like to indulge in a glass of wine or beer with dinner it is fine.

If you like ****tails, order them on the rocks or with diet soda.