Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quiteness

Steam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to change my afc ways. I have a problem. Alot of people specfically girls say I'm quiet. I know it sounds stupid but how do I stop from being quiet. most of the time I'm quiet is because I have nothing to talk about or I'm imtimadated. Please help me with this.And hopefully I'll be one step farther from being an afc

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem, i'm usually am just sitting around doing nothing and listening to all my classmates talking about crap I don't care about. But I can talk about anything with my friends. It's a really ****y situation.

I think that I have a problem with judging people. There are three jerks in my class and in front of them i am all quiet and non-talking, but when I am i my english class, only 6 people, am this all new chatty guy. Always talking and never shuting up.

I think the trick here is being the leader. This is pretty much the whole science.

I'm out!

Steam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the same way quiet and good in one class. But loud crazy and gettin kicked out in the others. I think it the way I think people would judge me

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good theories guys, you two should form a support group.. or you could just read the effin bible!

x X x Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, yes, read the bible.

Secondly, don't feel you have to be one of those loud jack-offs constantly yelling stupid remarks in class or trying to be EVERYBODY'S friend. It's amusing for a while, but quickly becomes very old.

Just focus on actually doing the work your supposed to be doing (afterall that is why your there), and if there's any hotties or any of your buds in your class, just chat with them. You say it's easy for you to talk with your friends about anything, so that solves half your problem right there. And as far as chatting up hot babes, that will probably make you nervous for now. GOOD. Read the bible, apply what you learn. You'll f*ck up at first, but you'll gain experience, and slowly but surely you will become a macking machine. The more experience you gain, the more your confidence will go up, and then talking to those jerks in your classes will be easy as pie.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just focus on actually doing the work your supposed to be doing (afterall that is why your there), and if there's any hotties or any of your buds in your class, just chat with them.
What if you don't have any buds in any classes to begin with? How can you make new buddies (guys) by only talking to HBs?

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
be yourself, hahaha

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, you could focus your game on being a mystery man - a guy of few words. You should really learn to communicate using body language. Try to be mroe expresive with your eyes, eyebrows, smile, posture, and hands.

Women are attuned to body language much more then men. If you learn to master it, you can communicate alot about what you are feeling while remaining a man of few words. Try this angle, play it off.

People who talk too much suck anyway.