“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Quiteness

Steam

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I want to change my afc ways. I have a problem. Alot of people specfically girls say I'm quiet. I know it sounds stupid but how do I stop from being quiet. most of the time I'm quiet is because I have nothing to talk about or I'm imtimadated. Please help me with this.And hopefully I'll be one step farther from being an afc
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
I have exactly the same problem, i'm usually am just sitting around doing nothing and listening to all my classmates talking about crap I don't care about. But I can talk about anything with my friends. It's a really ****y situation.

I think that I have a problem with judging people. There are three jerks in my class and in front of them i am all quiet and non-talking, but when I am i my english class, only 6 people, am this all new chatty guy. Always talking and never shuting up.

I think the trick here is being the leader. This is pretty much the whole science.

I'm out!
 

Steam

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I'm the same way quiet and good in one class. But loud crazy and gettin kicked out in the others. I think it the way I think people would judge me
 

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2001
Messages
635
Reaction score
3
good theories guys, you two should form a support group.. or you could just read the effin bible!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

x X x Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Halifax, NS
First off, yes, read the bible.

Secondly, don't feel you have to be one of those loud jack-offs constantly yelling stupid remarks in class or trying to be EVERYBODY'S friend. It's amusing for a while, but quickly becomes very old.

Just focus on actually doing the work your supposed to be doing (afterall that is why your there), and if there's any hotties or any of your buds in your class, just chat with them. You say it's easy for you to talk with your friends about anything, so that solves half your problem right there. And as far as chatting up hot babes, that will probably make you nervous for now. GOOD. Read the bible, apply what you learn. You'll f*ck up at first, but you'll gain experience, and slowly but surely you will become a macking machine. The more experience you gain, the more your confidence will go up, and then talking to those jerks in your classes will be easy as pie.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
Just focus on actually doing the work your supposed to be doing (afterall that is why your there), and if there's any hotties or any of your buds in your class, just chat with them.
What if you don't have any buds in any classes to begin with? How can you make new buddies (guys) by only talking to HBs?
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
be yourself, hahaha
 

mateo_g

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
You know, you could focus your game on being a mystery man - a guy of few words. You should really learn to communicate using body language. Try to be mroe expresive with your eyes, eyebrows, smile, posture, and hands.

Women are attuned to body language much more then men. If you learn to master it, you can communicate alot about what you are feeling while remaining a man of few words. Try this angle, play it off.

People who talk too much suck anyway.
 
Top