"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Quite Urgent, please give opinion

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Hi, I met this girl in a bar on monday and it is now thursday afternoon and i have still not given her a call/text/ whatever, so I think if im going to do it i need to do it soon. We did some heavy kissing etc, feeling her butt and dancing crazily, we were both quite drunk i think. The problem is that she is a friend of a friend and basically all i want to do is fvck her, im not into a relationship. Basically i wanted to pull her and have a one nioght stand, but she said that she needed to get up early the next day when i asked her to come home with me. Now the thing is, as i remember she was ok looking, but not up to my standard for a girlfriend so i dont really want a relationship, and she seemed like a real nice girl so i dont want to screw her around, so i might just not call her and if i ever see her again (as i might well do) i could just say that i lost her number (she wrote it on a napkin).
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The_Shnitz

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Ok, let me give you some more details about this situation. She is friends with some mates of mine and i would rather not 'love her and leave her' because it might piss my mates off a bit. I dont want to shiit where i eat so to speak. Secondly, .... kinda shameful i suppose, but im a bit of a Virgin. I've gotten to the point where i dont care, i will **** some average looking drunken ho, but i dont want a relationship with that ho! I kinda wanna find myself a good looking girl that I actually like that has little ties to anyone i know.

I mean I just saw one of my mates that knows her and he seemed pissed off, and I can't tell if that is because he was talking to me and he has heard about me making out with her and not calling her, or if he was just having a pissy day.

I don't think i'll fvck her...i'll keep my meat for a more satisfactory cooking pot.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
You will see her again out and about correct?

So wait for the next time your out partying with her and the crew.....

Then you just be up front.

Tell her that your not interested in a relationship (yadda yadda yadda).....

You'll be surprised how she reacts.
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Let me get this straight .. You met a girl in a bar...
AND?
WTF!
NEXT!!!
 
Top