Quiet versus Loquacious

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I always thought that the best Don Juan was the one that didn't speak to the girl but rather played it coo. Um do you actually need to talk? (I"m sensing this question is too complex that it might be simple)

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Well, if you wear a trenchcoat and hat, honk a horn, and play a mean harp solo, you should do alright with the ladies without ever talking.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
There's a difference between being quiet and being silent. Obviously, you do have to speak if you want to get anywhere. The main thing is, if you don't talk as much, your words have more weight. Its like, "Hey, that guy hardly says anything. I wonder why he's saying something now. It must be important."

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've seen the talkers are the ones who get the girls. For one shows confidence and shows that you are social but you have to be interesting and funny. If you talk a lot and are boring or annoying of course you won't get girls. If you are quiet girls most likely aren't going to find you interesting and probably won't try to talk to you unless you are really good looking.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen anyone get laid just by the girl looking at the guy for 4 straight hours, even if they were great looking. In fact I've heard a story that when Brad Pitt first moved to LA, he was really bad at picking up chicks. So if Brad Pitt can't pick up chicks with his looks alone you do have to do more than just play it cool.