Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick way to feel confident and masculine

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make eye contact with an attractive woman and hold it until she looks away and hopefully down.

Just before, I was coming out of the locker room gym. A moderately attractive female was coming the opposite way.

I looked at her, she looked up at me. I held her gaze for two seconds, she slightly smiled and looked down.

I was proud that I held her gaze and it made me instantly feel confident, powerful and most importantly.....MASCULINE because she SUBMITTED.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Good post.

Another way is to stop swiping your debit card everywhere you go. Pay with cash. Small thing, but there's a sense of pride that comes from handing a bill to a clerk/server, as opposed to a card.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Another way is to stop swiping your debit card everywhere you go. Pay with cash. Small thing, but there's a sense of pride that comes from handing a bill to a clerk/server, as opposed to a card.
Good point!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact is a bit of a double edged sword, since you're providing a subtle validation for the woman you're freely giving attention to; subtly saying that it's worth your time to hold the gaze or acknowledge her at all. If I notice a woman checking me out in a store or something I'll sometimes deliberately not look at her or acknowledge her presence at all, just to see what she'll do (or because I'm not interested). Younger girls are especially obvious when they're interested, they'll intentionally walk by very close on their way to some item at the other end of the aisle, or otherwise make an excuse to invade my personal space. My best guess is they either want to smell me, or they desperately want their existence acknowledged by me. To see how far women go out of their way to be acknowledged in these situations is pretty interesting and flattering in a way, but also annoying at times.

Empowering things that come to mind:
- working out daily
- no fap
- fasting
- manual labor as part of a passion project
- fixing something abandoned or broken, giving it a new life
- pushing limits in bd$m as a top, dom, or rigger
- asking obvious questions to subtly reinforce compliance
- shooting guns that kick like a mule
- driving a track as fast as possible
- martial arts
- completing anything you've been putting off that you think sucks

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Plus you can jingle the change in your pocket whenever you get bored. HB's come running like it's a milkshake yard.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make eye contact with an attractive woman and hold it until she looks away and hopefully down.

Just before, I was coming out of the locker room gym. A moderately attractive female was coming the opposite way.

I looked at her, she looked up at me. I held her gaze for two seconds, she slightly smiled and looked down.

I was proud that I held her gaze and it made me instantly feel confident, powerful and most importantly.....MASCULINE because she SUBMITTED.
You could have approached there.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a man or masculine has always been in our DNA.
Men today need female stimuli to reinforce it
This is the reason why we become weaker.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making a lot of money. Assertively and successfully negotiating a business transaction.

Replacing a flat tire.

Lifting weights and being swole.

Wearing nice, fashionable clothing that flatters your body.

Drinking whiskey.

Yankees winning the World Series.

Eye contact with women until they look away. Either down (submissive) or up to one side (coquettish/flirty).

If you're going to make and hold eye contact with random men, be prepared to fight. It's inherently confrontational if you're in a staring contest with another man. Or gay.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making a lot of money. Assertively and successfully negotiating a business transaction.

Replacing a flat tire.

Lifting weights and being swole.

Wearing nice, fashionable clothing that flatters your body.

Drinking whiskey.

Yankees winning the World Series.

Eye contact with women until they look away. Either down (submissive) or up to one side (coquettish/flirty).

If you're going to make and hold eye contact with random men, be prepared to fight. It's inherently confrontational if you're in a staring contest with another man. Or gay.
Kind of like this scene from Entourage

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of like this scene from Entourage

Exactly like this scene. Overtly confrontational with a homoerotic undertone. Why a straight man would be ogling another man's body must be a California thing.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.
This is true. If you are a guy with good looking eyes you must be careful not to over do it.
I am one of these and have had many people comment on it. Including lawyers I have had sometimes heated discussions.
If you get compliments on yoyr eyes it means your intensity is higher then usual.
Calibrate them. They are the single most powerful tool in your tool box.
They are the real nofap.

Most people in person cant look at me in the eye very long so I have to sprinkle it in to build comfort. Not come as too intense.
Agree. I've been told many times I have great eyes. I can attest to your notion you have to reign in the intensity. It can be a huge asset or a turnoff if you don't soften them.