"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Quick updates and should I risk her or not?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Im up and running in my new business and it's going all good. It's difficult working from 9 to 9 everyday, including the weekends. I take off monday mornings to gym and that's basically it. In the evenings I fix my private stuff like bills and e-mails and date girls if I run into any.

Met a girl in the club weeks ago, took her number, texted we met up. She ended in my bed and we kept on texting a bit back and forth but today second date should happen and she cancels 15mins before the date. Ok we will see what happens next, going silence now.

The rest is kind of on the backburner. Got another old girl, date scheduled this wednesday.

Im way to busy with my business to pursue women or find women at the moment, my time too shine will be summer again.

Anyway: Got a girl true an employment agency to do promotion work for me, she worked two days and she wants to apply for a parttime job at my business next to her study.

She is a model, very good looking and kind of smart. I don't think she will fit in my team because she will keep the focus off the work in my business, every guy in the building will distracted because of her. I already noticed this weekend...

But im the boss and I pay her so she gave me loads of attention ofcourse. But now she doesn't work for me anymore because it was only a 2 day promotion job for this weekend.

She texts me if she can work for me but I got other plans, I want to date and f*ck her lmao. I told her I would think about it (working for me) and she replied with "Sure let me know!'' Could I pull the trigger to go for drinks (in a date way)? Or should I leave it be.

I can't use her, she will distract my guys too much and I don't think she's straight away enough to do the job (hardcore sales in my store)

Let me know your thoughts...

I got enough trouble with my employees now, I can't use a blonde hot hb9 in my store aswell, I got that gut feeling, but romance with her would be very good.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You can totally be straight up with her about this, tell her you have guys working for you, and you are not sure about how she might affect their performance, but you are willing to give her a trial time for 5 days or so, paid, to see how it goes. Just make sure she understands it's 5 days only, and don't try anything on her at all, run your business. Then you would have an opportunity to message back and forth over whatsapp, perhaps even a date some time later in the week, so long as you don't fk up by mixing business with ass and be straight up about your intentions. That other girl had high interest and you lowered it by running low interest game on her because of your work, just let her know how little time you have on your hands, she should be good for another date as well.

I too run a business and during season I work 8 to 10, there is no time, all the time is spent on making cash. What you do in this situation? Online dating, plus you gotta take some days off, always have a weekend for yourself, otherwise you run the risk of getting sick. You don't have to live to work, you have to work to live.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
tell her you have guys working for you, and you are not sure about how she might affect their performance, but you are willing to give her a trial time for 5 days or so, paid, to see how it goes.
Do NOT tell her this. You will not only be giving her free validation on her looks but you will also be setting yourself up for her pointing a finger back at you and saying that you didnt hire her because she is a woman.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Do NOT tell her this. You will not only be giving her free validation on her looks but you will also be setting yourself up for her pointing a finger back at you and saying that you didnt hire her because she is a woman.
Lol so what do I do ?
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
My sht does not apply, I'm in Russia, keep that in mind. You're in U.S.A., things are different in terms of sexual harassment and female rights laws.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
My sht does not apply, I'm in Russia, keep that in mind. You're in U.S.A., things are different in terms of sexual harassment and female rights laws.
Nah im in Holland. No Worries about women shizzle feminist cr@p
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
My sht does not apply, I'm in Russia, keep that in mind. You're in U.S.A., things are different in terms of sexual harassment and female rights laws.
@TheGambino is in the Netherlands

I still vote no. You are looking for drama by doing this
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
902
Reaction score
662
Age
39
Oh god dude. Don’t do this. You’re In for a real hurt locker If she isn’t attracted to you
 
Top