Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick updates and should I risk her or not?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im up and running in my new business and it's going all good. It's difficult working from 9 to 9 everyday, including the weekends. I take off monday mornings to gym and that's basically it. In the evenings I fix my private stuff like bills and e-mails and date girls if I run into any.

Met a girl in the club weeks ago, took her number, texted we met up. She ended in my bed and we kept on texting a bit back and forth but today second date should happen and she cancels 15mins before the date. Ok we will see what happens next, going silence now.

The rest is kind of on the backburner. Got another old girl, date scheduled this wednesday.

Im way to busy with my business to pursue women or find women at the moment, my time too shine will be summer again.

Anyway: Got a girl true an employment agency to do promotion work for me, she worked two days and she wants to apply for a parttime job at my business next to her study.

She is a model, very good looking and kind of smart. I don't think she will fit in my team because she will keep the focus off the work in my business, every guy in the building will distracted because of her. I already noticed this weekend...

But im the boss and I pay her so she gave me loads of attention ofcourse. But now she doesn't work for me anymore because it was only a 2 day promotion job for this weekend.

She texts me if she can work for me but I got other plans, I want to date and f*ck her lmao. I told her I would think about it (working for me) and she replied with "Sure let me know!'' Could I pull the trigger to go for drinks (in a date way)? Or should I leave it be.

I can't use her, she will distract my guys too much and I don't think she's straight away enough to do the job (hardcore sales in my store)

Let me know your thoughts...

I got enough trouble with my employees now, I can't use a blonde hot hb9 in my store aswell, I got that gut feeling, but romance with her would be very good.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You can totally be straight up with her about this, tell her you have guys working for you, and you are not sure about how she might affect their performance, but you are willing to give her a trial time for 5 days or so, paid, to see how it goes. Just make sure she understands it's 5 days only, and don't try anything on her at all, run your business. Then you would have an opportunity to message back and forth over whatsapp, perhaps even a date some time later in the week, so long as you don't fk up by mixing business with ass and be straight up about your intentions. That other girl had high interest and you lowered it by running low interest game on her because of your work, just let her know how little time you have on your hands, she should be good for another date as well.

I too run a business and during season I work 8 to 10, there is no time, all the time is spent on making cash. What you do in this situation? Online dating, plus you gotta take some days off, always have a weekend for yourself, otherwise you run the risk of getting sick. You don't have to live to work, you have to work to live.

Glassguy

Reaction score
tell her you have guys working for you, and you are not sure about how she might affect their performance, but you are willing to give her a trial time for 5 days or so, paid, to see how it goes.
Do NOT tell her this. You will not only be giving her free validation on her looks but you will also be setting yourself up for her pointing a finger back at you and saying that you didnt hire her because she is a woman.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do NOT tell her this. You will not only be giving her free validation on her looks but you will also be setting yourself up for her pointing a finger back at you and saying that you didnt hire her because she is a woman.
Lol so what do I do ?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My sht does not apply, I'm in Russia, keep that in mind. You're in U.S.A., things are different in terms of sexual harassment and female rights laws.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sht does not apply, I'm in Russia, keep that in mind. You're in U.S.A., things are different in terms of sexual harassment and female rights laws.
Nah im in Holland. No Worries about women shizzle feminist cr@p

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino is in the Netherlands

I still vote no. You are looking for drama by doing this

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god dude. Don’t do this. You’re In for a real hurt locker If she isn’t attracted to you