Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick Tip - You may not have noticed this!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all. Spring break is here, so I want you to think about this for a little. I did, and it helped me feel a bit better about myself and the likelyhood of a girl saying "yes" to me were I to approach her.

We in high school think that girls only like us if they show it alot, physically and verbally. But I was talking to this one girl about a friend of mine yesterday, and she said that she thought that "he was hella cute". Yet she never talked to him, and never really showed interest. The only class she has with him is the one I'm also in. They don't talk to eachother. But I talked with my friend today, and turns out that he likes her too, but never talked to her before.

You are probably thinking "great story WUWD, :rolleyes: what does this have to do wth me? Why do I care what your friends are up to? Do you even have friends?". Well, this has a significant point. Most likely, you judge if girls like you or not by how they show interest. Well this story gives proof that just because a girl doesn't hit on you, does NOT mean she would say "no" if you asked her out. The girls that talk to you because they like you are about 30% of the amount that are actually attracted to. I'm attracted to a few girls, but how many of them know it? Not many.

Even when you don't think she is watching, chances are that she sneaks a glance over at you every now and then. She sees you and sees the way you act. She forms an attraction to you, mostly physical, mostly based on whether you are cute or not, and how you behave. Then she begins to have an attraction for you. Just because she doesn't talk to you doesn't mean she doesn't like you, and especially doesn't means that she will say no to you! All you have to do is ask! The point of this all is that even though she may not say anything to you, and doesn't have much value for you at the time, she does watch you and know how you are, and if you play your cards right, you will often times be surprised that she says yes! If she doesn't show signs that you're a nasty animal... then chances are you will succeed with an approach. Hopefully this tip did what it was supposed to do, and have you understand that not just the girls that talk to you will date you, nearly ALL of them will! Now get out there and mack!

;)
~Whatsupwiddat

Here is how I came to this conclusion; there was no place to fit this into the body paragraphs so I put it here. Enjoy :)

I came across this solution when i was talking to Lorenzo via AIM: I was asking about my approach strategy and if he could find anything wrong with it, and he said "remember this: she likes you". He kept repeating it. Do you know why? I just figured it out. He assumed that I picked this girl because she was friendly and talked to me often times. Even if she kept quiet to me, Lorenzo was sure that if I had being playing my part as a Don Juan, that she would say yes. Her talking to me completely told him that a definite yes would come if I asked her.

Last edited:

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy shhiiiiitttt........

Dude I'm telling you after chat sessions and talking to you on this msg brd. I got to say this post just made my day. Explains how I need to stop worrying! D@mn, finally glad to see a tip like this. Props all the way- Peace DJ

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, i've had a similiar experience recently, let me share it with you.

All right so there is this girl who allllways talk's just to the 2 guys, she flirts with them nearly 90% of her time. My friend likes her, he was always complaining "But she likes XXXX and XXXX, I dont have a chance". After a lot of convincing from me, he went down and asked her out, not only did she say yes but we also discovered that she has liked him for a very long time.

Girls are very hard to understand mostly because of "chick logic" which isnt actually logic at all, it's just doing something then trying to justify for it later. Chick logic can be your friend though, you probably have befriended it without even noticing. Here's an example:

Your at school, in the canteen talking to a bunch of friends, having a good time, this cause's the chick to notice you and give you a couple of glances, nothing special. Then if she doesn't talk to you, she will go home and try to justify what she did(that's right, chick logic) and in turn she will come up with something like this: "I dont talk to him because I like him and i dont want to mess thing's up", I believe this is what happened to my friend.

Chick logic, once harnessed and used properly can be one of your best friends.

Olympian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to bump this, because it's so true. i always think about this when working up some courage to approach a girl

also, a girl may not give u signals BECAUSE she's into you (like if she's shy or whatever)

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, its so true, I have a friend who's a girl who really fancied this guy that often goes to a cafe we usually hang around in. She'd never spoken to him, and it continued for about a week, untill he started hitting on her best friend- I laughed a lot, she did a very female AFC thing!

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just generally have the attitude that all girls find me attractive and that i can get any of them.

IF YOU BELIVE IT WILL HAPPEN

Use the force

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You totally ****ing misquoted me WUWD... lol. But besides that lil detail, this was an awesome post.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RED blue OI: do you want a cyber backhand, or what?
HangTen3000: yeah
HangTen3000: lol
RED blue OI: <FWAP>
RED blue OI: now listen
HangTen3000: OWWWWW
HangTen3000:*listens*
RED blue OI: HAVE FUN, SHE LIKES YOU, STOP BOTHERING ME

Not really a misquotation bro. But it doesn't matter. I did it. :)