Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick tip to make it more playful..

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This "tip" applies for the mid-phase of a PU, during comfortbuilding and to create tension. If we have good chemistry and I have just started to make the conversation become more sexual, I ask her " On a scale from 1 to 10, how many times would you sleep with me?" The question in itself is really really stupid but it has some benefits. Whatever she answers you can bust on her. If she says any number tell her "you want me so bad" or "I knew it, you love me" (David D). You can follow up with something like "Great..now how much would you be willing to pay for it?" you get my point. Just play with her..bust on her.

If she insists on playing hard to get and says 0 or none, you can bust on her for not being able to count. "1-10 baby..I know you're blond but come on!..there's no 0 in there..Now lets try the alphabet" or " Wow, you're a pretty good liar. We'll see"

Please note that I've only field-tested this 2 times. But it definately made the whole interaction more playful both times and I had make-out sessions with both girls. No F-closes though, due to exessive drinking :p

Try it if it's your style. If not, then don't :D

bebobbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... thats good stuff for sure. i wouldnt do it off the bat tho