Quick tip: The ballsy response

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you guys are saying. Basically what you guys are saying is its too much on her and you give her control kind of there. But fact of the matter is the sexual guy gets the girl. If you deliever this right and to an interested girl it will work.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SuSHI said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT happened to this place??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Holy Sh1t! How can you people in anyway think that advice is good? The variations are just as bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate hearing the term AFC, cause 90% of the people who use them are themselves chumps. I guess pook, BBB, Photo1 are all gone huh?

Please, for the love of the lord, don't sit there and think of lines to actaully use if someone says something to you, you can't get more mechanical than that. C&C is good to practice, its jsut good when you think up examples, however, that example is too unrealistic, you sound like Quagmire for fvck's sake!

Trust me guys, in real life Quagmire would not get laid.

THe whole point of C&C is too look c0cky in a cute way, not look like an a$$hole, or lame. ANd all those examples will put you in one of those catagories, depending on how you say it.

Be funny, and wacky, even dirty, but never so blantly towards her about you, and NEVER to a female aquaintance you see around enough to not consider a stranger!
Chill your beans dude...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well remember that its called C0cky and funny right? Thats just c0cky. Its not about being uptight. Cause i see guys doing this, my roommate does for one thing. And i can't stand him when hes around girls. They even tell me, cause they can see the fakeness of it. by fake i meant confidence. because they can tell its a rehearsed line, my whole point is C&F is suppose to be light-hearted, and even unexpected.

For example, If you are having a conversation about how things were in highschool, and you are both joking around, and she asks you some thing like "Did you break alot of hearts in Hs?".

You can say "No, only Hymens".

Now that is gross, but i bet you will get at least a smirk out of her, and she may even be shocked. I guess it depends on your type of humour, I like being vulgar.

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Totally AFC and pathetic unfortunately.

They will lose you points, not win them.

The Muscly Jerk
If you're both drunk these lines WILL work.