Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick Tip for Increased Success on Dates

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As many of you know, I date many women. Some weekends, it's not unusual to see 5-10 different women, in double- and triple-booked schedules.

One thing I did notice among these dates is that the interest level in these women varied from medium/high to super high based upon my diet and workout routine the day of the date. I narrowed it down to two elements:

1) 100+ Almonds;
2) At least 10+ heavy sets of compound exercise the day of the date.

Now some of you will read this and think I'm nuts. Well I am nuts because I eat nuts.

But really, there is an identifiable and noticeable difference in my skin thickness, texture, and clarity as well as increased free testosterone which manifests physiologically in attitude and demeanor by fueling with 100+ almonds and committing to at least 10+ compound heavy sets the day of the date.

I would encourage you all to try this and let me know your results with this regimen.

Edit:

1) If you're don't eat nuts regularly, I would try 150-200 almonds the day of the date to compensate for the lack of good fat in your diet;

2) Eat unsalted almonds so you don't bloat.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I love almonds. Especially smoked almonds. One of my favorite snacks (well used to be).

I found out I have diverticulitis 7 yrs ago. Clearly nuts in general don't like me very well but I still sneak a pack of almonds on occasion. If I pay for it later, so be it lol.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that is interesting and actually has scientific basis...women SMELL testosterone...it acts like a pheromone to them ESPECIALLY around the time they are ovulating.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that is interesting and actually has scientific basis...women SMELL testosterone...it acts like a pheromone to them ESPECIALLY around the time they are ovulating.
I suspect that heavy compound movements and good fats the same day have an immediate synergistic effect to temporarily diminish SHBG and estrogen binding, leaving more free-acting testosterone for the day.

My total T is always the same, so it's not related to total T boosting. But I do have blood tests that show suppressed SHBG and double the levels of free T on weeks that I workout hard as opposed to weeks that I don't work out at all.

Also good fats (both Omega 3 and Omega 6) are known for boosting the epidermal layer of the skin and creating glowing skin.

So here we get both an increased appearance and physiologically-charged demeanor--which are lethal.

If anybody here wants to test this, take a picture in the morning, eat 200+ almonds, go to the gym and knock out 10+ heavy compound sets, come back home and take another picture. I guarantee you will see a noticeable difference between the pics.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almond is great for the shape and diet... it's has to be on a healthy guy diet and recommended by all nutrionists for athlete... gotta admit Almond did give boost but never thought about the T correlation

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love almonds. Especially smoked almonds. One of my favorite snacks (well used to be).

I found out I have diverticulitis 7 yrs ago. Clearly nuts in general don't like me very well but I still sneak a pack of almonds on occasion. If I pay for it later, so be it lol.
Have a go with shelled apricot kernels for vitamin B17. I have some occasional digestive issues, but when I take these, it seems to settle. They taste like garbage to chew them, but I just tend to swallow whole.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000, do you eat fastfood, beer and other alcohol? I do it in the weekend and I bloat from it, so f8ckd up but hey I got to live right?