Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick Tip - Don't hold back in conversation!

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I don't have time to write full length posts on most of the topics that come to mind, I'd just like to say this:

In conversation, if you have a thought, usually it's ok to say it. Much of the time, when we meet new people, we restrain what we say because we don't know how they will react. The bad thing is, the subconscious is overly protective. If you think something like "that's a cool looking car," and the conversation is dying, by all means, SAY IT! I bet when you talk with your friends you are extremely lax when deciding which thoughts you express with words and which you just hide.

Whether you're talking with a stranger or close friend, throughout the conversation you're going to be thinking about things. If you only allow yourself to think about things like "I wonder what she thinks of my shoes," your conversation will reflect it because you won't have much to say (you won't say things like that out loud, will you?). Usually when we say things, it comes from the thought we have in reaction to something.

Example: Someone pulls out a wallet with an absurd amount of money in it. Your brain goes "that's a lot of money!" so consequently, if you're comfortable, you will express that thought in words. If you aren't comfortable, the time you used thinking that thought was wasted and the conversation was empty.

So the two things to keep in mind are

1) Stop thinking about things you don't want the other person (or girl if thats your intention) to know anyway.

2) Don't hold back saying what you think might be taken negatively.

If it's something that will obviously be offensive, or ridiculed, or just plain akward, don't say it. But don't be too quick to judge what is ok and what's not. Often, it's better to say a *possibly* negative thought than to leave the conversation empty.

I hope you could make sense of that. I'm tired. Goodbye.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent tip! Whenever I just say what comes to my mind, a sense of honesty and trust springs up out of nowhere. Instant rapport. Being genuine and just saying what you think and not giving a fvck makes you insanely attractive compared to the quiet reserved guy that has to screen every thought he has for quality control.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that tip too. This is an extension of the basic "Kill that inner voice!" mantra that is central to the DJ-mindset of overcoming inner negativity.

One thing though - when I get going I'm almost impossible to shut up. I yap and yap (I'm still entertaining and cool while I do it, mind you) until I end up overwhelming people and they ask me to take it easy. :D :p I guess I just have a natural exuberance I tap into every once in a while.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
I like it.
Me too.

Short and concise. :)

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry beginners,

i'm with nocturnal and u have to learn convo/"non-convo" skills the long way by yourself

Last edited:

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point of my post, as stated originally, was:

Originally posted by Nocturnal
Often, it's better to say a *possibly* negative thought than to leave the conversation empty.
As you know, this site isn't about rules. It's about guidelines.

A large step many people have to take here is developing conversation. This is one thing that will help them do that.