"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Quick Solution

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
Guys, I need ideas urgently - in 4 hours I am supposed to meet her. I arranged a date with this girl,using another chick to call her.She doesn't know I am coming. It could be potentially risky, even dangerous situation - she might explode when she realises I am the one who "set her up".
Idea one - I get another friend to meet her, and delicately negotiates that I am going to appear. Sounds reasonable...Anyone got better idea?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
WTF? elaborate some... explain how you met her and everything that was said...
 

steveoo5

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
cincinnati ohio
tell the chich that set it up to tell the one you like that you are coming but don't know she is there
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
dude, get a grip.

Go to the mirror, take off your pants, and check to see if you have any balls.

This is the DON JUAN DICUSSION FORUM, not an AFC convention.

You don't hvae a date, you are going to stalk a girl you like.

Don't go. You really, really need to re-evaluate where you are in your personal progress.

You want to be sucessful with women, but you fear rejection to the point where you ask a nother girl to setup a date with you, and the girl doesn't even know you are coming?

You need to work on your confidence in the worst way.
 

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
games

Hey,

Your never going to get any pvssy playing stupid games like this.

cave dweller
 
Top