“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Quick response - go or not?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
just got a phone call from my Ex's best friend...

Her and my ex are out of town about 40 mins away - got a room for the night and called me because they want me to go there and party with them.

My ex came on the phone and wants me there - told me that I'd be missing out and that it'll be worth my while.

Now - this is tempting. Not to go for anything else just to show up party with them and have a look at me attitude.

You never know what will happen.

Now I had free tickets to a concert that I was going to take a date to. She's a Air stewardess for South West - and is currently in Alberqerque - so will not bve able to make it.

If I don't go - to see these girls I've nothing else to do.

Now - I'm not sure if it would be wise for me to go - I'm at 50 - 50 could take it or leave it... but the thought Of them callinbg me wanting me to go - then showing up and just being cool and not interested in my ex really appeals to me.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Your EX is an EX for a reason. You can never be friends with your EX's, anyone who says different is a step away from getting oneitis.

-Grey Fox
 

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Do not go to your EX.
You are NOT a dog.
 

DaVinci

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Hill Village Near Tuscany
Hmmm. The episode of Fresh Prince where there Will is lured to the cabin by the women and then stung up over a huge boiling pot flashes to mind :( .

I wouldn't go. Plus you're crawling back to your EX.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top