Quick response - go or not?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just got a phone call from my Ex's best friend...

Her and my ex are out of town about 40 mins away - got a room for the night and called me because they want me to go there and party with them.

My ex came on the phone and wants me there - told me that I'd be missing out and that it'll be worth my while.

Now - this is tempting. Not to go for anything else just to show up party with them and have a look at me attitude.

You never know what will happen.

Now I had free tickets to a concert that I was going to take a date to. She's a Air stewardess for South West - and is currently in Alberqerque - so will not bve able to make it.

If I don't go - to see these girls I've nothing else to do.

Now - I'm not sure if it would be wise for me to go - I'm at 50 - 50 could take it or leave it... but the thought Of them callinbg me wanting me to go - then showing up and just being cool and not interested in my ex really appeals to me.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your EX is an EX for a reason. You can never be friends with your EX's, anyone who says different is a step away from getting oneitis.

-Grey Fox

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not go to your EX.
You are NOT a dog.

DaVinci

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. The episode of Fresh Prince where there Will is lured to the cabin by the women and then stung up over a huge boiling pot flashes to mind :( .

I wouldn't go. Plus you're crawling back to your EX.