"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Quick Question

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
I've been looking through this stuff on attention *****s and sunshine girls. I gathered most of the information I need except on part.

I met a girl at a dance club on Monday, I asked for her #. She gave it to me. What I want to know is that do attention *****s usually ask for your # is well? I called her on Wed. and she said she was busy this weekend and that she'd call me back.

Sorry if this was mentioned in on of the other threads on the archives. If it is just direct me please.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Don't ever give a girl your number, it gives her too much control. Tell her your phoneline is down or some ****. you have to call her.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Don't ever give a girl your number, it gives her too much control. Tell her your phoneline is down or some ****. you have to call her.
I did call her. She said that she would call me back, I asked her if she'd be interested in going out after she got off work on Saturday. She replied "Maybe. We'll see. Let me give you a call later on."

I'm going to see her at work on in about a week anyway, so if she doesn't call I'll just move on.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by cyjay201
"Maybe. We'll see. Let me give you a call later on."


Translation='I'm not interested in you, but I don't have the heart to come out and tell you.'

Sorry bro, looks like you've lost this one. Don't worry though, it happens to everyone. Best thing for you to do is chalk it up as a loss and move on, learn from it.

asked her if she'd be interested in going out after she got off work on Saturday

Don't ask, assume she wants to and go from there. Next time say something like...'I'm going to catch a movie at (whatever time), try not to be late, see you there'. Get it?
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Don't ask, assume she wants to and go from there. Next time say something like...'I'm going to catch a movie at (whatever time), try not to be late, see you there'. Get it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I actually didn't say it exactly like that, I said the words "Let's hang out on Saturday" she told me she had work. I know she's not lying though either because I work in the same place with her.

You're probably right though, I'll just move on.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Screw this. I read most of the DJ Bible again, and I'm not going to waste my time.

After tomorrow it will be three days. I'm calling the ho, telling her I have better things to do with my time and that if she can't committ on a certain day in the near future then she won't be receiving anymore calls from me.
 

finesse

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by cyjay201
Screw this. I read most of the DJ Bible again, and I'm not going to waste my time.

After tomorrow it will be three days. I'm calling the ho, telling her I have better things to do with my time and that if she can't committ on a certain day in the near future then she won't be receiving anymore calls from me.
NOOO
Dont waste your energy on her
like biker_gixxer said
"Maybe. We'll see. Let me give you a call later on."


Translation='I'm not interested in you, but I don't have the heart to come out and tell you.'

dont bother just learn from this next you have a better game with anothr girl
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by finesse
NOOO
Dont waste your energy on her
like biker_gixxer said
"Maybe. We'll see. Let me give you a call later on."


Translation='I'm not interested in you, but I don't have the heart to come out and tell you.'

dont bother just learn from this next you have a better game with anothr girl
Interesting because she called me earlier today. She told me she couldn't go out tonight because she had to be somewhere early the next morning.

I didn't offer another date, I told her I was going to be busy and that we'll just see what happends.

Then she asked if we could meet up at the next football game when our two schools played eachother.

It may not lead to anything, she was probably just trying to be polite, I'm still going to move on and not call her anymore though.
 
Top