"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Quick question i prolly know the answer to...

Lost1

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Ok so i go and pick up this chick at my work and my friend and i hangout with her and go to a party. The next mourning we go to church and im gettin good signals and stuff. We hangout that whole day till 3am. I take her home no kiss yet. I was supposed to hangout on tuesday but i cancel plans with her on that tuseday doesnt really spark any interstest. Then i hung out with her last sunday. Just watched a movie at her house.

But where i mested up on like last wednesday i asked her if she was into me. I dunno what i was thinking but on Sunday after i asked this I didnt really see a difference in signals. I was told to just drop it right off. Thanks for reading any suggestions?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top