"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Quick question for guys in the law profession!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Currently living in South Florida area where cocaine has been The unofficial State commodity for the last 20 years. Wanted to know if someone gets caught with the key of cocaine what is the best course of action I hear pleading not guilty and avoiding a public defender at all cost just wanted to know what has been your experience with drug issues and the law.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
South Florida area where cocaine has been The unofficial State commodity for the last 20 years.
20 years? Try 45. "Scarface" was released in 1983 and "Miami Vice" debuted on TV in 1984.
 

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
424
Age
42
Currently living in South Florida area where cocaine has been The unofficial State commodity for the last 20 years. Wanted to know if someone gets caught with the key of cocaine what is the best course of action I hear pleading not guilty and avoiding a public defender at all cost just wanted to know what has been your experience with drug issues and the law.
Pleading not guilty and hiring an attorney is DEFAULT what you should be doing anytime you are dealing with legal issues.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Wanted to know if someone gets caught with the key of cocaine what is the best course of action
Getting tagged with over two pounds of cocaine would likely get a drug dealing / trafficking prosecution headed your way. As others stated, that’s a go get a good attorney moment …
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Currently living in South Florida area where cocaine has been The unofficial State commodity for the last 20 years. Wanted to know if someone gets caught with the key of cocaine what is the best course of action I hear pleading not guilty and avoiding a public defender at all cost just wanted to know what has been your experience with drug issues and the law.
As you know the state of Florida will hammer you if you're not careful legally. Definitely consult an attorney.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Currently living in South Florida area where cocaine has been The unofficial State commodity for the last 20 years. Wanted to know if someone gets caught with the key of cocaine what is the best course of action I hear pleading not guilty and avoiding a public defender at all cost just wanted to know what has been your experience with drug issues and the law.
Just say "oh, how did that get there?" Then offer them a 10,000$ wad.
 
Top