Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question for guys in the law profession!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently living in South Florida area where cocaine has been The unofficial State commodity for the last 20 years. Wanted to know if someone gets caught with the key of cocaine what is the best course of action I hear pleading not guilty and avoiding a public defender at all cost just wanted to know what has been your experience with drug issues and the law.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
South Florida area where cocaine has been The unofficial State commodity for the last 20 years.
20 years? Try 45. "Scarface" was released in 1983 and "Miami Vice" debuted on TV in 1984.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently living in South Florida area where cocaine has been The unofficial State commodity for the last 20 years. Wanted to know if someone gets caught with the key of cocaine what is the best course of action I hear pleading not guilty and avoiding a public defender at all cost just wanted to know what has been your experience with drug issues and the law.
Pleading not guilty and hiring an attorney is DEFAULT what you should be doing anytime you are dealing with legal issues.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Wanted to know if someone gets caught with the key of cocaine what is the best course of action
Getting tagged with over two pounds of cocaine would likely get a drug dealing / trafficking prosecution headed your way. As others stated, that’s a go get a good attorney moment …

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you know the state of Florida will hammer you if you're not careful legally. Definitely consult an attorney.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say "oh, how did that get there?" Then offer them a 10,000$ wad.