Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick & Easy Date Ideas

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that there are always a thread or two in the first few pages of DJ Discussion asking for "places to go on a date with a girl". This question has been answered by dozens (if not hundreds) of people, but there is one simple thing that nobody has brought up yet...

Go to the airport.

No, I don't mean bring your date to the airport, I mean you physically get into a car and drive to your local airport. Virtually every airport has a huge wall filled with cubbyholes that hold fliers for almost every activity or point of interest anywhere in the state. Last night I picked up a friend who flew in from overseas and came across such a board... on it were pamphlets with titles such as: "Louisiana Mud Painting", "Bayou Airboat Tours", "Insta-Gator Alligator Ranch & Hatchery", et cetera. These are things I never would have known existed without seeing their brochures. The point of this thread is to illustrate the fact that you have dozens of personalized date ideas right there for the taking. Some suck, some don't... but one thing is guaranteed: these handouts are a lot more specific for your geographic location than any article or thread could ever be. So, what are you waiting for?

schvanson

Reaction score
GREAT idea! Might also work with rest areas off interstates, although those are usually just a lot of hotel coupons.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey nice one :)

also, hotels tend to have brochures and flyers of local events/attractions.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
diablo said:
From what I can tell, usually by the exit, near the baggage carousel, or by the rental car stands.

cool i'm going to check this out..

another good place, if it's the season is a baseball game.. that's right take your lady to the nearest stadium and see a baseball game.. tickets are cheap, and they love seeing those guys running around in those tight pants.

Plus you get a few hours one on one with the girl.. works every time!