"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Questions to Ask On The First Date

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
What are some questions you guys ask that you feel make you stand out from the rest of the guys? What are some questions you feel steer the conversation in the right direction? I know alot of these are situational but surely there are a core set of questions you ask a woman to keep her attention.

I'm really not a fan of asking the same old "So what do you do for a living?" If anything I like to steer clear of that because it's so boring and honestly it's the question that is asked when there's nothing else to talk about. I like to ask her about her hobbies. That typically gets the conversation flowing for a good long time.

What are some others?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
If the conversation doesn't flow, then a set list of questions isn't going to help in my experience.
 

synecdoche

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
81
I have a couple of spots I bring girls to on the first date of which I have some cool stories, so if the conversation goes dry I'll tell one of those.

You could have some canned questions but still, as Tony said, if the conversation isn't flowing well asking general questions out of the blue could make it awkward. Conversation skills can be practiced so don't worry too much about it and just go out.

Once your mindset is right you can get away with almost anything. I sometimes ask really straight forward questions just to see how they respond (and deal with pressure) and because I'm comfortable, they are as well. Keep in mind that women mirror your state.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
No questions. Only leading statements. Keep it funny.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
What are some questions you guys ask that you feel make you stand out from the rest of the guys? What are some questions you feel steer the conversation in the right direction? I know alot of these are situational but surely there are a core set of questions you ask a woman to keep her attention.

I'm really not a fan of asking the same old "So what do you do for a living?" If anything I like to steer clear of that because it's so boring and honestly it's the question that is asked when there's nothing else to talk about. I like to ask her about her hobbies. That typically gets the conversation flowing for a good long time.

What are some others?
Ask her how many guys did she sleep with?

Just kidding.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
No plan survives first contact. Don't have questions available to potentially give artificial life to a dynamic that doesn't work. Shoot from the hip.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
You'll make yourself overthink this if you're worrying about what to ask instead of gauging the mood. Like @Amante Silvestre said - don't worry about factual things. Keep it enjoyable. I would actually focus more on opportunities to push physical boundaries as I think this tends to be the biggest opportunity to escalate the date into something.
 
Top