Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questions to Ask On The First Date

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some questions you guys ask that you feel make you stand out from the rest of the guys? What are some questions you feel steer the conversation in the right direction? I know alot of these are situational but surely there are a core set of questions you ask a woman to keep her attention.

I'm really not a fan of asking the same old "So what do you do for a living?" If anything I like to steer clear of that because it's so boring and honestly it's the question that is asked when there's nothing else to talk about. I like to ask her about her hobbies. That typically gets the conversation flowing for a good long time.

What are some others?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the conversation doesn't flow, then a set list of questions isn't going to help in my experience.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of spots I bring girls to on the first date of which I have some cool stories, so if the conversation goes dry I'll tell one of those.

You could have some canned questions but still, as Tony said, if the conversation isn't flowing well asking general questions out of the blue could make it awkward. Conversation skills can be practiced so don't worry too much about it and just go out.

Once your mindset is right you can get away with almost anything. I sometimes ask really straight forward questions just to see how they respond (and deal with pressure) and because I'm comfortable, they are as well. Keep in mind that women mirror your state.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No questions. Only leading statements. Keep it funny.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some questions you guys ask that you feel make you stand out from the rest of the guys? What are some questions you feel steer the conversation in the right direction? I know alot of these are situational but surely there are a core set of questions you ask a woman to keep her attention.

I'm really not a fan of asking the same old "So what do you do for a living?" If anything I like to steer clear of that because it's so boring and honestly it's the question that is asked when there's nothing else to talk about. I like to ask her about her hobbies. That typically gets the conversation flowing for a good long time.

What are some others?
Ask her how many guys did she sleep with?

Just kidding.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No plan survives first contact. Don't have questions available to potentially give artificial life to a dynamic that doesn't work. Shoot from the hip.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll make yourself overthink this if you're worrying about what to ask instead of gauging the mood. Like @Amante Silvestre said - don't worry about factual things. Keep it enjoyable. I would actually focus more on opportunities to push physical boundaries as I think this tends to be the biggest opportunity to escalate the date into something.